Forum Related Suggestions!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Hi there, everyone.
As a result of my previous thread, talking about the limit of members in a conversation, getting positive feedback from our so beloved @Captainnana, I decided to go ahead and create this thread, as I haven't seen any other place in here where we could all just share what we think personally would make this awesome forum even more awesome. :D
I'm extremely sorry if there's actually a place for us to share suggestions, if that's the case, please, go ahead and delete this thread - I won't mind.

Now, for my first suggestion, and this is something I've seen a couple of people asking for, I think we really would enjoy the possibility of liking someone's PM. Obviously, the number of likes a PM gets wouldn't actually affect the overall "Likes Recieved" from the user, as that would be an extremely easy way to cheat in the ranking systen. It seems useless, and it pretty much is, but the concept sounds really fun, and I could definitely see myself using it.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Just suggesting a spot for that stuff. I'm probably not the best source for where to categorize things, so take that with a grain of salt.