Greylist Server ForgedFTB Direwolf 1.0.12 | Greylist | No PvP | No Prot. | Surv | Argentina

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aulia

Jul 29, 2019
Server FTB

ModPack: DireWolf20 v1.0.12

Ip: 190.191.74.147

Reglas:

-No griefing
-No nukes
-No stealing
-No unrespectful behaviour to any of the server´s integrants.

The server dont asks, nor accepts donations. It has been runing for more than 1 year right now.
The server is mounted in Argentina, with an internet connection of 12mb of Fibertel, an UPS, and 5gb of ram. The Host is a pc exclusively used for the server, and it has no other purpose, nor other function. Just the same as the bandwith.

Things to keep in mind:

- The server does not has a forum, nor a webpage. Why? Because is not important, and no one has ever cared about it, nor needed it before. Nor users, nor the owner. The community is close related in matters of relationships, and every thing is just talked from person to person.

- The server is always being updated. The map is not going to change, at least if its not really necesary due compatibility issues. Anyway, every map is always saved, and if changed, every player can get a copy of the map thats gonna be replaced.

- The server is multilanguaje. Even if the majority speaks spanish, the server is always open for perople of different languages.

- There are no protections. Every belonging is protected only by the very good will of your neighbors, just like the construction way of the players and their way to hide or at least secure themselves.

- The server is up and running from September 2012, and works 24/7/365, if the electrical companies allow it. The maps have been changing with the time, and actually the server is in its 3rd map.

Last edited:

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I recently joined the server and I redownload my Direwolf20 files.
Now I been having problems logging on to the server with these showing up when I'm trying to join the server.

My suspicions is on Project Red ,but I have certainly have them installed.

hVGvKzD.png

BarSlayer1

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i recently tried to join the server, ang got this error...

Attachments

• Screenshot_48.png
    Screenshot_48.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 54