Forgecraft Map?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hotdog1997

Jul 29, 2019
Lately, I've been reading down the FTB Reddit and at odd posts in the forums. Am I getting something horribly wrong or has there been a release of one of the Forgecraft maps anywhere?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Please keep in mind that Forgecraft is not affiliated with FTB in any way, shape or form. It's Pahimar's private server(s).

Since I'm watching his twitter, I'm fairly sure there hasn't been any map download, as it would have to have come directly from him. There was however a map reset on one of the instances recently. Maybe that's what you read about, and it just wasn't clear?

Reactions: hotdog1997

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
also the chance of getting a map download is a good as non-existent, as most forgecraft maps use mods that have not been released to the public (such as dev versions)
but with forgecraft 3 it might be possible to get a map download seeing as there is a modlist and config list shared by Sevadus

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.pahimar.com/faq/

Q: Can you post world downloads for us to download and play along?
A: Technically this wouldn’t be very feasible, so no. The combined size of our various worlds is on the order of gigabytes. We simply can’t host that much data for folks to download.