-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BaloonNOR

Jul 29, 2019
Hello awsome people, been looking for a server like this ever since I saw the series, room enough for one more player?
I concider my self a good asset when it comes to keeping a theme, and make overall good looking stuff.

Some other info, 19 years old from Norway, hope there is other players in the same timezone.

Up untill now, im not much of a PVP player, but with mods like these that could change pretty fast!

My ingame name is: BaloonNOR and my Razor Comm: Proxno.
- I tought I saw some document to sign up on, in the first pages, but also noticed people asking to join in this thread.
So I applied here, hope thats fine.

Last edited:

kvdlem

Jul 29, 2019
Hello awsome people, been looking for a server like this ever since I saw the series, room enough for one more player?
I concider my self a good asset when it comes to keeping a theme, and make overall good looking stuff.

Some other info, 19 years old from Norway, hope there is other players in the same timezone.

Up untill now, im not much of a PVP player, but with mods like these that could change pretty fast!

My ingame name is: BaloonNOR and my skype is Proxno.
- I tought I saw some document to sign up on, in the first pages, but also noticed people asking to join in this thread.
So I applied here, hope thats fine.
hey baloon its nice that u wanna join us u must create an razer account and install razer comms that's the way we communicate. on the time zone im from the Netherlands either in Europe so there are people who are in the same time zone ;)

badnick623

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server back up and if it is, is it the same ip?? My Razer Comm name is: badnick623

Last edited:

Budgiegoesbyebye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys , i would love to join. my skype name is tom.westmacott11 also, is there a flyboys modpack on the ftb launcher? i cant find it if so anyway, my Razer Comms name is budgiegoesbyebye and you can contact me through a reply on these forums because i check this daily, or at my skype/email adress [email protected]. Thanks.

Last edited:

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
Servers dead. It's basically a case of me possibly bringing it back, because I might get some hosting, but highly unlikely.