Whitelist Server FlowCraft|MindCrack|Whitelist | 2GB | 10 Slot | Youtubers Wanted|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CyroQuake

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i'm the owner of FlowCraft FTB mindcrack and we're looking for some cool people to come play with us. We have a dedicated server and mumble so It's required to have a mic. Also please be over the age of 16 or super mature. We're trying to build a small 10 slot community who's active and fun to play with. So if you're cool please fill this out and I will get back to you soon!

* We're looking for a youtubers primarily who are professional and mature!

Info:
Difficulty: Hard
Slots: 10
Ram: 2 GB

Active time daily:
Mic?:
What could you personally bring to the server?:
Skype?:
Youtube?:
Have you ever been banned before and what for?:

Please follow basic common sense guidelines.

IP:

192.210.194.93:25865

Thank you!
-FlowCraft Owner CyroQuake.

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jkkid
Active time daily: 5-6 hours
Mic?: yes (blue snowball)
What could you personally bring to the server?: a good attitude and common sence
Skype?: maybe will only tell people if needed
Youtube?: have made videos but nobody watched
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: nope

suketchi

Jul 29, 2019
Name: suketchi ( or my real name nick?)
Active time daily:1-3 hours
Mic?: yeah
What could you personally bring to the server?: I'm a good builder (well i think so at least)
Skype?:not going to post it here if i get added then ok
Youtube?:used to but removed them
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: nope

southdude

Jul 29, 2019
Name: southdude5
Active time daily: around 6 hours
Mic?: yes
What could you personally bring to the server?: Lots of helping and building advanced machinery to use
Skype?: yes
Youtube?: yes
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Never

kevincraft

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kevincraft101
Active time daily: 1-4 hours
Mic?: Yes
What could you personally bring to the server?: I love FTB, and I am very good with machinery. I would love to be in a nice server with a small community.
Skype?: No, but I can get one if you want.
Youtube?: Yes, but not for gaming.
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: No, I have never been banned.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Name:av1nash
Active time daily:1-3hr
Mic?:yes
What could you personally bring to the server?:wanted to try a good server which wil have a good community with no lagg n crashes
Skype?:yes
Youtube?:yes
Have you ever been banned before and what for?:nope,never been

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Drew (IGN: Spywerd)
Active time daily: It would typically be a couple of hours.
What could you personally bring to the server?: I'm not honestly sure. My personality for one I suppose. I also like to think I'm a decent builder.
Skype?: I have it. After I get approved (if I get approved) I will gladly send it to you.
Youtube?: I have a personal account and a group account. Drew1749 is the personal one. And FinalShotGamingLP is the group account. If possible I'd like to bring the rest of my group onto the server but I completely understand if you don't want to do that. (4 people)
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: I have never been banned.

That said before I commit myself to joining the server I'd like specifics on how you can assure us this server won't die out or just become a Mindcrack rip off. In other words I'd be in it to have fun first and foremost and make videos second (if I even end up making videos). Also can you guarantee the server's continued existence. The last server I was playing on shut down.

CyroQuake

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Drew (IGN: Spywerd)
Active time daily: It would typically be a couple of hours.
What could you personally bring to the server?: I'm not honestly sure. My personality for one I suppose. I also like to think I'm a decent builder.
Skype?: I have it. After I get approved (if I get approved) I will gladly send it to you.
Youtube?: I have a personal account and a group account. Drew1749 is the personal one. And FinalShotGamingLP is the group account. If possible I'd like to bring the rest of my group onto the server but I completely understand if you don't want to do that. (4 people)
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: I have never been banned.

That said before I commit myself to joining the server I'd like specifics on how you can assure us this server won't die out or just become a Mindcrack rip off. In other words I'd be in it to have fun first and foremost and make videos second (if I even end up making videos). Also can you guarantee the server's continued existence. The last server I was playing on shut down.

Accepted, please message me your skype so i can add you :)

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex (Valdevon96)
Active time daily: 1-4 Hours
Mic?: Yes.
What could you personally bring to the server?: I like to build large factories using Computercraft and could help people with computer craft if they needed it as well.
Skype?: valdevon96 (you can tell I like this username :p)
Youtube?: Valdevon. I just have Terraria videos at the moment but I'm going to make Feed the Beast videos soon
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: I have not.

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
Name: James (IGN: rupert3642)
Active time daily: 3-7Hours
What could you personally bring to the server?: I am currently learning Lua for Computercraft and i want to get into Thaum craft too, as of right now. i'm an ok builder, and good with Buildcraft and Industrialcraft
Skype?: Nadoxar97
Youtube?:Nadox97 (planning to start making Videos)
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Nope, and i don't plan on.

CyroQuake

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex (Valdevon96)
Active time daily: 1-4 Hours
What could you personally bring to the server?: I like to build large factories using Computercraft and could help people with computer craft if they needed it as well.
Skype?: valdevon96 (you can tell I like this username :p)
Youtube?: Valdevon. I just have Terraria videos at the moment but I'm going to make Feed the Beast videos soon
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: I have not.

Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1360814375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: James (IGN: rupert3642)
Active time daily: 3-7Hours
What could you personally bring to the server?: I am currently learning Lua for Computercraft and i want to get into Thaum craft too, as of right now. i'm an ok builder, and good with Buildcraft and Industrialcraft
Skype?: Nadoxar97
Youtube?:Nadox97 (planning to start making Videos)
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Nope, and i don't plan on.

Accepted.

JazzaItUp

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jason (IGN: JazzaItUp)
Active time daily: (3-4 hrs)
Mic?:Yes (Blue Yetti)
What could you personally bring to the server?: I could bring a heap of knowledge to this server, more than likely, questions will be answered, I have alot of knowledge with mods. I have also started learning LUA so I could give out scripts aswell...
Skype?: JazzaItUp
Youtube?: JazzaItUp ( I also will be streaming and have streamed before - TwitchTV: JazzaItUp) Hopefully this can show my maturity.
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Nope

Kind Regards
- Jason

Rilrom

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Riley (IGN: Rilrom)
Active time daily: Varies with my schedule. Usually fit in a good few hours when with a good group.
Mic?: Of course.
What could you personally bring to the server?: Plenty of laughs and just a friendly atmosphere. Know my stuff when it comes to these mods. More than willing to learn more from others and just overall enjoy myself.
Skype?: Will give out when needed.
Youtube?: Rilrom7
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Nope.

Would love to join, cheers.
-Rilrom

CyroQuake

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jason (IGN: JazzaItUp)
Active time daily: (3-4 hrs)
Mic?:Yes (Blue Yetti)
What could you personally bring to the server?: I could bring a heap of knowledge to this server, more than likely, questions will be answered, I have alot of knowledge with mods. I have also started learning LUA so I could give out scripts aswell...
Skype?: JazzaItUp
Youtube?: JazzaItUp ( I also will be streaming and have streamed before - TwitchTV: JazzaItUp) Hopefully this can show my maturity.

Kind Regards
- Jason

Accepted I will be adding you on skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1360842242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Riley (IGN: Rilrom)
Active time daily: Varies with my schedule. Usually fit in a good few hours when with a good group.
Mic?: Of course.
What could you personally bring to the server?: Plenty of laughs and just a friendly atmosphere. Know my stuff when it comes to these mods. More than willing to learn more from others and just overall enjoy myself.
Skype?: Will give out when needed.
Youtube?: Rilrom7
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Nope.

Would love to join, cheers.
-Rilrom

Accepted will be adding on skype(Please message me it).

SNEAKYxBEAVER

Jul 29, 2019
Name: SN3AKYB3AV3R
Active time daily: About 2+ hours, depends on school and work.
What could you personally bring to the server?: I have decent knowledge of all the mods. I am friendly, respectful and mature. I help others in anyway I can. I am a somewhat decent builder.
Skype?: sneakyxbeaver
Youtube?: Unfortuneatly my computer can't handle recording and playing FTB, hopefully I can still be accepted, I can be the Arkas of your server. :D
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: No

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kicker05
Active time daily: about 2-3 hours
Mic?: I don't like to use my mic, but I can if I'm needed to.
What could you personally bring to the server?:I'm very good with computer craft, I'm even planning on making my own custom OS for computer craft.
Skype?:
Youtube?: I have a youtube channel, not many subscribers, but I dont think my computer can handle recording ftb, maybey if I get optifine installed. Youtube = megamrkicker .

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MinerNiko
Active time daily: 1-2 hours weekdays, 6-8 hours weekends.
Mic?: The ozone attack gaming headset mic.
What could you personally bring to the server?: A bit of creativity when it comes to ex. microblocks design, and also just a friendly person to collab with.
Skype?: skypeniko_98
Youtube?: MrNikosChannel
Have you ever been banned before and what for?: Of course not.