[Flohcrack]|Mindcrack|No Whitelist|Block-Protection|24/7 Uptime|No Lag

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

floh22

Jul 29, 2019
WELCOME TO FLOHCRACK!
Update to the newest version of Mindcrack.(v7)
IP: Flohcrack.com

We are a new Server looking for a good comunity. The Server first went online on 1/6/13 so it is extremely new, though we have hosted a different Server, so the map is staying and not much will be changing the near future modwise. We do not have a Whitelist so anyone is welcome to join us at any time!

We have no mods disabled, but we did disable Mining Turtles due to the fact that they can break protected blocks, and we don't want any griefing on our server! That being said, the server is a PvE server, so no killing each other. We have our difficulty set to Normal!

The Rules are:
1. No Griefing or Stealing
2. Do not beg the Owners for Items or Permissions
3. Do not build near Spawn
4. Be nice to other Players, they want to have a good time as well 5. Allways have fun! Why play if its not fun. Please let us know if we can change anything so we can try to make your experience better!

Pics, Events and a Banner will come soon, but like We said, we have just started so this will come soon! We hope to see soon on the Server!

Happy New Year, Floh and Shiivers

floh22

Jul 29, 2019
sorry about the downtime, but the new version of ftb bugged out, and i have to upload the old version again :/

darklink112

Jul 29, 2019
Hi this is darklink112 I would like to apply for admin. I am 14 years old and will do anything I'm told to so plz think about adding me to staff thank you for your time.

Rimtare

Jul 29, 2019
Is something wrong with the server? I can't seem to log on right now...
I only ask because I had just gotten a jetpack and want to make sure that I was not banned for flying...

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering if it's not 24/7 this is the second day in a row it's been down for 12 hrs (if it comes up at 1pm my time)

Rimtare

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, at least I am not the only one disconnected. I thought for a second that I got banned :p

floh22

Jul 29, 2019
the server is bugging when you use a craftpacket stamper to make diamond shards. pls dont use them, i will make a shop outside of spawn and fix that issue as well asap

mark_zwa

Jul 29, 2019
Please open youre server!

Its the best FTB server ever!

You said it is 24/7 online but now he is offline??

TURN HIM ONLINE!!!

floh22

Jul 29, 2019
Please open youre server!

Its the best FTB server ever!

You said it is 24/7 online but now he is offline??

TURN HIM ONLINE!!!

feed the beast just updated and the update is causing some problems. i am trying to fix them