Flickering apps?

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
(Wow I have so many problems with this computer unu)
So, after getting my computer fixed after its temp file (I think) needed clean, and a professional did it because the computer was crashing, all my apps are flickering, for lack of a better word to describe it. Sometimes they'll randomly say they are not responding and close and open right back up completely fine, all tabs and saved information stays the same. Minecraft, Skype, a few other etc messenger devices and games and even this browser (chrome) and firefox and explorer keep doing this and it may just apply to everything on this computer, I'm not sure. Is there a possible way that this can be fixed?
Thank you very much in advance also sorry that I'm always filling up this subforum with my problems -_-

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah sorry, Windows 7 on an Acer Aspire with an Intel processor and HD graphics card. Is that sufficient information. Apologies for forgetting that again.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
you maybe need to reinstall your os? that could fix problems but maybe its your hardware dying.

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
I suspect the "professional" who cleaned your temp folder wasnt very professional (but hopefully not), and either broke something, or just exposed other problems.
Some more info on your pc would help. Manufacturer? model number? or full hardware specs?

But a full re-install of your OS cant hurt.