Bug Flan's Mod 1.7.10 Not Working

powerblo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, guys, I'm powerblo. I'm using a 1.7.10 Minecraft and a 10.13.4.1448 version Forge. I installed all of the Flan's mod files as I used to in 1.6.4. I put all of the 4.10.0 Flan Content Packs(the ones required to run the official server), but sadly none of them loaded, at all. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I had no errors, my game just didn't register it. My "mod" description only shows 4 mods, when there's supposed to be 12. I thought this might be a client error, and I tried out the server, only telling me I'm fatally lacking items. I even changed from a modpack runner to good old starting from scrap Minecraft, the one that is given out on the site. I checked out how the gameplay works, and I found that half of my vehicles are missing, and my weapons/vehicles creative tabs sometime flash broken textures(the purple and black squares). I don't have any mods installed other than Flan's, even NEI. All of my files are in place, any suggestions why this is happening?

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I did. I even tried unzipping them, just in case. Either case won't work for me.
the content packs do not show up in the mods list nor increase the installed mods count just tested it myself aslong as the main flans mod is in the mods folder and the content packs are in the flan folder they show up fine in NEI

Kryp

Jul 29, 2019
Same problem here. I installed Flans mod, put my content packs in the Flan mod, but they won't show up in the game. The only one that worked was Simple Parts pack, which was a .jar. (additionally all the other ones were .rar or .zip)

Attachments

• info.png
    info.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 202

sabeava

Jul 29, 2019
me too the tabs for the mod in creative show up as wool and i don't know what is wrong but it works on one of my computers and the other not? i don't know they both have the same forge and the same mods and the same windows almost same everything but i cant find out what is wrong pls help and thats it