Open Server Flak's Anarchy | No Rules |40 slots |FTB Ultimate|DELETE GREGTECH

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
FLAK'S ANARCHY
We're playing ANARCHY
THERE ARE NO RULES, griefing is allowed.
The server is on the hard difficulty so you can starve to death.

Server Info
RAM: 2048 MB
Space: 8 GB
Info
DELETE GREGTECH
Domain: craft.flakthemighty.net
IP: 69.162.99.190
Slots: 35(5 reserved by request)
Host: Elpis Host
Pack Version: 1.0.1 - Ultimate Pack
DELETE GREGTECH
Misc Info
I don't care what you do in the world, it's anarchy, do whatever you want it's up to you, and of course PvP is on!
Descriptive Books enabled. Ages will be wiped every two weeks to keep the space open so don't base in them.​
dmillerw does all our custom server mods. Go thank him or donate a little to him.​

Nero

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, it's an enjoyable concept. Though I suggest putting some protection on the spawn, if only to be a little friendlier to the newer players.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has the name of the "hacker" that was on last night, tell me. He teleported to a bunch of bases apparently and blew them up.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Brom killed the fucking map. GJ, now I have to upload the backup at a very slow upload speed and the map is 6 GB.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
How would you feel about changing the server to a more creative server, getting logblock and such to prevent griefing, since we're already less anarchy except the few people who think it's fun to blow everyone up.
Post yes or no.

happypyro

Jul 29, 2019
no, the threat or griefing and raiding makes the server all the more fun, it's that threat that you COULD be destroyed in a second makes the rewards all the sweeter

Edit: any reason the servers down?

Torylon

Jul 29, 2019
I like being able to be griefed, maybe the only thing i dont like is the nuke abuse when someone starts throwing nukes everywhere and the server goes to the crapper