Firefighter (golem?)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
What options are there to extinguish spreading fires? Like when you build something out of wood and want to have a fire next to it.

I'm thinking like an Everfull Urn, which only extinguishes players on fire. Maybe there should be a golem core that could do that. With a water upgrade the golem gets a tiny cute hose that can shoot water at blocks it can't reach...

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
What options are there to extinguish spreading fires? Like when you build something out of wood and want to have a fire next to it.

I'm thinking like an Everfull Urn, which only extinguishes players on fire. Maybe there should be a golem core that could do that. With a water upgrade the golem gets a tiny cute hose that can shoot water at blocks it can't reach...
I think Aura Cascade adds a fairy or something that does this. I think the Watering Can from Extra Utilities does that. Do the Thaumcraft Boots of the Comet maybe do that? You have a bunch of options. Even beyond that, then, there's a myriad of fire-resistance options as well, both temporary, including Vanilla potions, or permanent, like various armor sets/baubles from different mods. :)
EDIT: I thought you meant something you carry with you, not something you place. Still, these might help. :p

Last edited:

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Ender io painter to make stone look like the wood product in question for 2-3 blocks out from the fire.