Whitelist Server Fikecraft looking for Builders/Development Assistants (FTB UNLEASHED)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xaladon

Jul 29, 2019
mc1_zps395e0b56.png

Hello fellow minecrafters,

My name is Xaladon and my partner is Raenboe, we are in our 20s and based in England. We have both played Minecraft since beta and it has always been a goal of ours to run our very own minecraft server. Over the years we have both been admins or moderators on several servers, and we feel the time had come to attempt our own server. Unfortunately for us, we suffered issue after issue such as the host losing our files, not having enough manpower to complete our plans, and although we assumed third time lucky.. we were hit by a batch of corrupted files a few weeks after our launch we set us back further (and no, back-up wasn’t sufficient :<).

So now we have had a rethink, have learned a lot about running a server… and thus now we are aiming to launch a new FTB Unleashed server. Currently we are deciding on hosts, but we have many plans for this server, and we are looking for like minded players to join us in our adventure of designing a fun and exciting server, that has a close-knit community. We are here today, looking for volunteers with ideas, designs and experience in servers to join our team.

Our goals for our server include a lovely starter city, a questline to unlock in-game features and much more. We do not want to be like all the other servers, where the goal is to just dig a hole and build a machine, we are looking to be a unique experience where you can explore every inch of the modpack, enjoy something new such as mysterious quests for legendary items or silly events where you could win a bespoke prize.. and of course, make new friends along the way to complete your journey! We want a server where, instead of warping.. you have to catch the next train, instead of hiding in your cobblestone shack, you have to come out and interact.

If you have previous knowledge in FTB, configuring, building or other generally valuable MC-related skills such as moderating, we’d love to hear from you. Perhaps you haven’t been able to afford to host a server yourself, or you don’t want to go it alone, we have plenty of space in our team for you. All we ask from you is that you fill in an application telling us why we should choose you. Obviously we aren’t looking for a team of 20 players, we want a group of 5-10 players maximum who can work together well, and design a server that stands out.

mc4_zpsc0bb2c5d.png

If you have any questions regarding our intentions, feel free to ask them here. Do not be disheartened by our previous failure, the reason we had such issues is because we decided to use FTB Yogcraft which isn’t very popular and is now outdated, hence our change to Unleashed. One of us is used to configuring plugins and the other one is an extremely detailed builder, making us a good duo. However we don’t want to two man this raid boss, we need more adventurers to join us!

We will be fully funding the server host, so do not feel you are being pressured into supporting us. Once the server is up and running, a donation shop will be available on the site, and all money made through this will go towards paying the server fees. However, you are free to contribute if you wish to do so.

Requirements:
Must be aged 16 or above.
Must speak good English.
Must be willing to contribute to some area of the server.
Must be willing to at least listen on voice chat during meetings.
Must be available at least a few hours a week for discussion.
Must be able to accept the Admin’s decisions; they are final.

Whats in it for you?
All your suggestions will be taken into consideration. Design the server you’ve always wanted!
Once the server launches you will be offered a rank varying from founder to admin.

Predecided server conditions:
No warping will be allowed for normal players, except for, possibly, /home.
There will be no access to /spawn, due to town portals and possibly railway systems.
Towny, or another form of region plugin, will be used.
Some mods will be disabled, unsure of which at this time.. probably Portal and SoulShards.
PvP will be disabled in most areas but Arenas or the like.

If you are interested in joining our development team, please submit your application HERE.

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!

- Xal & Raen

Here are a couple more images from our recent projects:
mc2_zps83a2bc6a.png

mc3_zps0fd8d64f.png

fikecraftss_zpsdb66593f.jpg

fikecraftss2_zpsb20ef404.jpg

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
I would help build for you sometimes, I am always known for my building in whatever server I join. I currently am playing on a ftb ultimate server for 2 months and have played MC since the day it came out. Im 16 as of September 9th, so I hope that doesn't discourage you. Im a Junior in High School at Bishop Ireton High School near Washington DC in the USA. Im sure I could be helpful to your server build as I have a lot of expeireince to offer. I have also been admin on Private servers recently and in Vanilla all the time back in the day. Lemme know what you think. Can't always guarantee I'll be on a lot, but I'll do my best :p.

Xaladon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the interest Frostblooded. Unfortunately we don't accept application on the forums. We are looking for great and experienced builders indeed. If you want to apply as a builder, please visit our website www.fikecraft.com and apply there. Make sure you can provide pictures of your previous work please.