Whitelist Server FeedTheUltimates|UltimateFTB Pack 1.0.1|Whitelist|20slots APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Natalman

Jul 29, 2019
About FeedTheUltimates:
The Rebirth of the small Feed the Creeps Direwolf20 server into a Ultimate FTB Server. The amount of Slots remains the same however certain changes (both due to the change in modpack as well as other things) have come to pass.​
Server IP: 185.16.84.75:25765
Cast:
ZeDoktar(Administrator)( I will be around from 10 in the evening till somewhere around 12 except if things go awry)​
Derp_Jay(Moderator) (note: derp is currently very busy thus he won't be around as often)​
Notice: we both live in Austria a small german country near the switzerlands thus we have a bit of a delay reacting to your whitelist requests.​
Server Rules:
The Usual things:
#Don't grief
#Don't steal
#No racism​
Should you fail to follow these base rules the Admin(me) will take steps to make you comply or in some cases ban you, I do not ask for much just civility,friendliness and maturity. It should go without saying that duplication glitches and so on aren't allowed.​
Age limit: I have no interest in your age but PLEASE act mature.​

Getting Whitelisted:
Real simple thing just answer 5 basic questions give me your Minecraft username and you're in.​
#What are your favourite mods?​
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why?​
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours)​
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server?​
#Do you approve of the rules?​

Disabled or Limited Mods/Items:
Mystcraft: We are limited to 1 age a mining age to be exact. Here you will be able to automatically mine (we will have to establish this age together specifically someone who knows a lot about mystcraft ages) please keep automatic mining AWAY from the main world and until we worked out a mining age try to keep away from it all together.​
Gregtech: I have a small personal complaint about Gregtech...it just meddles with to many things. The Solarpanel, Windmill and Watermill all use the original IC2 recipes because seriously if you can't even get those IC2 is a nightmare to get far in. Please adjust your cfg files accordingly to make sure that all NEI recipes work right.​
Recommended additional Mods:
Optifine: Seriously get this mod on your personal installation of the FTB Launcher it will help your FPS and general game experience a LOT. If you do not know how to go about installing it check the soartex textrure pack description in the launcher it has instructions there. If you install it and your computer allows it set chunk loading to either smooth or multi core. (note you can play without this on the server)​
The Server:
Our Server is hosted on Fragnet.net and is pretty decent with 3Gb dedicated RAM.​
We also have a mumble voice server sadly with only 10 available slots.​
Banned Players: These people have been banned from our previous server and will not be returning to us..​
Troy Cummings (reason: stole items from other players and lied to both the admin and moderator about it when questioned)​

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
#What are your favourite mods? IC2, Bees
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? no, heres my proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6d03063b783d18d1517c3dccb5ad2f024164915c
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) atleast 6 hours a day
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? server wide iron farm, slime fmar, blaze farm, cow farm :D
#Do you approve of the rules? yes, and i think they are very good

FOR MY FRIEND
#What are your favourite mods? Twilight Forest, IC2, Mystcraft
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? no, heres my proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e0066f114a1a571616810fee0a9011522dcec114
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) 4-7 hours
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? a server wide creeper farm
#Do you approve of the rules? yes, and i think they r very fair, and appropriate

Jawesome

Jul 29, 2019
1) What are your favourite mods?
Steve's Carts, GregTech, Applied Energistics, Buildcraft
2) Ever been banned from a Server? If so why?
I have not been banned.
3) How often will we see you around and around which times?
Generally around 3 hours weekdays, 5 on weekends. (Almost always in the late afternoon, GMT-0400)
4) What do you intend to build once you are on the server?
I will definitely build an above-ground base that may be accessed by the community. (I'll try to keep it aesthetically pleasing). I also really want to get into Extra Bees on this server, as I have limited knowledge on that mod.
5) Do you approve of the rules?
Of course.

CokeAddict22

Jul 29, 2019
Getting Whitelisted:
Real simple thing just answer 5 basic questions give me your Minecraft username and you're in.
I guess it's RP2 - simply for the possibilities added through frames ;) (DAT AIRSHIP BOMBARDMENT)​
No. Never! Really!​
On a serious note: I have been derping around solo until now (on a server for better performance). But I feel it's time for some community, sharing and cooperating.​
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours)​
ATM i got plenty of time playing, I am from Germany, so I am in your TZ ;)
Inspiration comes when it comes ;)
I do.​
best regards, IHaveACokeThen (IGN)​

DatslyFoxDoee

Jul 29, 2019
What are your favourite mods? : SteveCarts, Buildcraft,(Advanced machines) , Bees
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? Yes once , POwer hungry admin​
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) 15-17 hours a week​
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? A house then a factory and a Bee hive house​
#Do you approve of the rules? Yes​
Minecraft Ign - DatSlyFoxDoee​

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019
Real simple thing just answer 5 basic questions give me your Minecraft username and you're in.
ThermalExpansion, Gregtech (tho not experienced i like the challenge), SoulShards, Applied Energistics, RP2​
No, because i play fair and i typically host my own servers, trying to get away from the temptations of owner .-.​
anywhere from 3pm to 1am to talk to my Japanese friends​
A house, then explore the different mods​
Better than getting griefed. so i don't mind​
best regards, battlefield_cmdr​

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Jycool
#What are your favourite mods? AC and GT​
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? Nopes​
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) Around 4-7 pm EST​
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? An awesome base.​
#Do you approve of the rules? Yeps​

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
#What are your favourite mods? Redpower2 and Applied Energistics. AND, i've never played with Gregtech before, so THAT will probably be a whole lot of funtime sunshine love dovey time.
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? No, i've never ever been banned from any server.
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) Probably every day, for a couple of hours. Eventually, i'll not be able to log in, and eventually, i'll do marathons. Not any specific time, my schedule is a bit messy. Proobably around midnight GMT -3 for the most part.
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? Ideally, a big factory, with each building dedicated to a certain function (Ore Processing, Power Generation, Item Sorting, ThaumCraft, Auto Enchanting, Mob Spawning, Farm & Animal Products, etc.)
#Do you approve of the rules? Most definitely. They're simple and straightforward. No griefing, always a plus.
BTW, which anti griefing protection are you guys using? Are there going to be "Starter Kits"? What does the spawn offer to new players? Public energy tesseracts, something else?
Looking forward to play ;]

Also, proof of never having been banned: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4f20235bb1a87488f94cc59eaa21985283210698

Habattack

Jul 29, 2019
#What are your favourite mods? Foresty particularly beekeeping railcraft and redpower
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? nope this would be the first time i played on a server with people i dont know in person
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) probably if im not too busy with work around 5 hrs a week generally at night
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? a big beefarm and a powerplant with a public tesseract
#Do you approve of the rules? yup
ign (thaborak)

InternetCookie

Jul 29, 2019
#What are your favourite mods? IC2, Gregtech and Thaumcraft
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? Nope
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) Probably 3 or more hours a day at various times (I'm on GMT)
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? A very large cube that I shall live inside.
#Do you approve of the rules? Yes
IGN is InternetCookie

Goshuntane

Jul 29, 2019
#What are your favourite mods? IC2,Thaumcraft and thermal expansion
#Ever been banned from a Server? If so why? no
#How often will we see you around and around which times? (keep it general amount of hours) Probably 2 hours day [gmt]
#What do you intend to build once you are on the server? I shall live in cookies cube
#Do you approve of the rules? yes
IGN is Kamikaze_penguin