Casual Server FeedTheBlazer (Unleashed)(Semi-Private)(Mature)(5-10 spots)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! Are you sick of looking for servers? Tired of worrying about griefing or stealing? Do you just want a nice place to play, build and relax? Well, you've come to the right server thread! I'm a long time modded minecraft player, and have a lot of server running experience. Recently, I have been super bored with Single Player and decided I'd like to play with a few friends. So today (august 1st), I'm getting a Feed the Beast Unleashed server and am starting to look for players. It will be rather small, tight-knit, Mindcrack-esque. I'll keep it running as well and smoothly as possible and take every members opinion into consideration when making decisions. It will be hosted in America, I'm considering hosting from Los Angles, because I'm on the west coast, but will most likely be chicago, as to allow for people from europe to play without lag

Applying to the Server
Do's and Don'ts:
DO be prepared for denial. The majority of people will be denied, we're looking for quality over quantity
DONT pm me, asking about your application. I will pm you.
DONT just write a couple words. The better your app, the more likely you will be chosen.
DO include a picture, its not neccesary, but I'd like to know you don't just build 9x9.
DO include your favorite mod, block, item, anything just to make sure you read this.
DO remind me if I say you have been whitelisted, but haven't been yet. Sometimes I forget to restart the server
DO include your location or timezone, so I know when to expect you
DO put effort into your application

I'm looking for about 5-10 mature, experienced players that would like to play on a small, yet professional server. I don't care much for whitelist apps, so please just post your IGN and tell me a little about yourself, why you want to join, etc. Don't bother posting a single line and hoping to get added. I'm looking for people who really want and need a good and fun server to play on. The more effort put into your "application" the more likely you will be added. Post below, and I will PM asap if you are looking like a good candidate. I would like to run a high quality server, if you think you have what it takes, please apply.

Reactions: Rex the Engineer

terrorblade

Jul 29, 2019
Apply starting in 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!
IGN:terrorblade00
IGpassword:just joking;)
First of all, Finally a good server! Second of all, what I prefer of your server (rules) is that you ask for mature people, not for 18+/16+ people. Just wanted to mention that, so about myself I'm a 12 year old and I consider myself mature, even though people will never believe a 12 year old can be mature enough, I know sometimes I do (really, really bad XD) jokes and sometimes (not that bad)pranks, but I still consider myself mature enough, I want to play on your server for 2 reasons, I want to play Unleashed, I hate playing alone, there are more than 2 reasons actually, I like little servers with great communities, and I like helping other people, but you can't in a server with tons of people, people just won't listen specially if you are 12 >.>

Now a little about my experience on gameplay, I have played vanilla minecraft since 1.3, but I still know more than people I know that have been playing it since < 1.2, not all just some, about FTB I have been playing since I don't know when and I have experience in most of the mods, and about unleashed (while writing this I read the mods that this modpack has to have an idea), I have lots of experience in many of the mods, but other mods are like if I could barely recognize their name, so I will guess I know a lot, and I'm short of knowing too.

Edit: I live at CST, and my native speak isn't English, though I got a really decent English.

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
Good day!
The name's Red, as you might've guessed, and I've been getting extremely bored of playing SSP as well. So that's why I got pretty excited when I noticed this post. Finally, a server that doesn't take itself too seriously and is just looking to have a good time with eachother.
The reason why I always play SSP though is because almost all servers are already asthetically ruined beyond repair and nobody really willing to trust eachother or work together. Add in the point that as a streamer, people get a thrill out of griefing me for some stupid reason, and it easily adds up to quitting servers and playing on my sad little own again.

So as I mentioned above, I do like to stream and make youtube videos. Don't be alarmed by this, I'm not planning to link this post on my stream and I'll obviously hide the IP, so there should be no problem there.

Anyway, a little more about myself. I'm 17 years old and I have been playing Minecraft ever since it got out of beta, then moved on to tekkit and then FTB.
Next year, I'm going to go to college, and I'll be following a programming course which I'm really looking forward too.

I'm looking forward to joining a small community and I hope we can have a good time together

~Red

P.S. I live at +1 GMT, I hope that's not a problem :3

Alduin_

Jul 29, 2019
Wassup! IGN:alduin_ I would like to say that i would be very happy to join this server! I have getting tired of playing single player and I have Some experience With FTB. I Like to joke around every now and then but nothing too serious. I am 14 But very mature for my age. I mostly play on 2 games, Minecraft/FTB and League Of Legends, But Minecraft/FTB would have to be my favorite :) . I think I would spend somewhere around 2-3 hours playing on this server if i was whitelisted. I don't like to make videos or anything like that but if it is necessary to join this server i would be glad to make some videos every now and then. If you would like to contact me in a different way then FTB forums, My skype name is: AllDoIn. The last thing is that I live in a Eastern Time Zone and I hope that isn't a problem. And I am Happily looking foward to play with more people then my self :D . -Alduin

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
Hello, Im Sg1CSIfan, or SG1 for short. I am looking for a small community of players to play FTB with, have a good time, and make some friends. I love working with others in group projects and helping people who don't know something about one of the mods. I know a great deal about most of the mods, and make them work together well, in my opinion. I am 24 years old, and have bin playing moddedn minecraft since it was in beta. play a lot of single player, and tired of just seeing my builds, would love to see what other people can come up with, design and functionality wise. I will work with others and do things on my own. If you would like to know anything else, message me and ill gladly answer. my IGN is SG1CSIfan

Juliangod14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Juliangod14
Whats good homie; My name is Julian and I'm from the burbs of chi-town (chicago). I'm 20 years young and looking for a server to chillax with. I work at Wendy's full time while going to school, My daily activities are: Eating - Playing Video Games - Going to the gym - Working - Sleeping, while doing said activities I always have time for a "before/during/after bowlski. (Never just 1 always gotta keep it going ya dig?) I want to join your server because of the following. 1) I want to play minecraft because it's fun as fuck high and 2)I read your signature and it made me wanna pick your server out of everyone's. (Btw I saw your app on that underground server - Squares; all of them) So hit me up on skype: Juliangod1 and if skype isnt your cup of tea then inbox me. pz

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone, not going to be able to get the server ready for you all til tomorrow now. I want to make sure the performance is perfect and dealing with a company in a completely different timezone is quite a chore. Might already be upgrading though ;D

Nick ter Beek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im IJscoman1994 (IGN) and i wanted to try out this new modpack as well and was looking for a good server cuz playing alone is soo boring. So i was very excited when i found this! I have played lots of minecraft and i want to build some nice stuff on a server without people breaking it. Im from the Netherlands so english isnt my native language but it is sufficient enough to communicate with people. Im 19 years old and have played on some more private servers with like 10 people and really enjoyed that. :) I think i will be able to play nearly every evening and in the weekend some more. I hope you still have room for me! (Skype: Supertramp911)

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Modpack means a couple more hours of making sure everything is perfect. Biomes o Plenty all the way up to y 256 is amazing, so be prepared :D. Everyone I PM'd, Ill be adding you to the whitelist as soon as I'm sure the server is setup properly.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I'm DrShark12 (IGN) And I've been hunting for a good Unleashed server for quiet some time. I enjoy playing with a small group of people. It's so much better than playing alone or playing with like 50 people. I enjoy a small collective community. I live on the East coast in U.S. I am 19 years old. And I also have a good background with FTB so I could provide a helping hand. I am able to play most everyday and weekends. Hope there's a spot left for me!

_Aletheia

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings,

I'm _Aletheia (IGN), which means 'Truth' in ancient Greek. I am a big fan of ancient cultures and languages. Besides gaming I like to play the piano, do some cartography and calligraphy or read a good book. I have been playing Minecraft FTB alone for about a year now and I'm getting a little bored by myself. Eating pizza (sort of my favorite food) and playing games by yourself tends to get boring. I have relatively good knowledge of the various basic large mods like IC2, Forestry, buildcraft and the like. I tend to be a little OCD about organising everything in chests and I sometimes suffer from extreme lack of inspiration but aside from that I would really like to play with other people for a change.

I guess I have to confess that English is not my native language but I'm relatively capable with it. I am 21 years old, almost 22, and from the Netherlands. I can't really guarantee that I will be online like every day, but I'll try to come online as often as I can. Hope this is enough and hope to hear from you soon!

Thx!
Aletheia

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who has received a PM has been whitelisted! Make sure to update to Unleashed 1.1.2 and enable all the mods.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dothrom
Timezone: Central(US)
Favorite mod(s): Apllied Energistics (and Xycraft, but that's not available atm D: )

Hello! First I played some random mods in creative mode, that was fun for a while, but felt like something was missing. So I then I picked up FTB and played that (direwolf20 pack v5.3.2) for about a month. Something was still missing. Oh! Yeah! I need people to talk to (the whole point of why I played MMO's as long as I did). So I'd like to fix that. So I'm looking for a handful of fun/friendly people to build stuff with. And you sound like you may very well be good people. Of course I'm going to cry until I get my Applied Energistics network up, but having some goals is why we keep wacking pixel rocks with pixel pickaxes!

An example of what I did when materials were not an issue. Was going for a military/industrial compound look.

edit: spelling

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dothrom
Timezone: Central(US)
Favorite mod(s): Apllied Energistics (and Xycraft, but that's not available atm D: )

Hello! First I played some random mods in creative mode, that was fun for a while, but felt like something was missing. So I then I picked up FTB and played that (direwolf20 pack v5.3.2) for about a month. Something was still missing. Oh! Yeah! I need people to talk to (the whole point of why I played MMO's as long as I did). So I'd like to fix that. So I'm looking for a handful of fun/friendly people to build stuff with. And you sound like you may very well be good people. Of course I'm going to cry until I get my Applied Energistics network up, but having some goals is why we keep wacking pixel rocks with pixel pickaxes!

An example of what I did when materials were not an issue. Was going for a military/industrial compound look.

edit: spelling
Not bad, next time try working with the environment instead btw, cut off walls make it look a tad messy, but it's a pretyt awesome build besides that.

PigLetTheExplorer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody!

My IGN is: Hey_PigLet
Time zone: GMT+1

I have played minecraft since 1.2.5. I started with vanilla but i get bored with it after about half a year, and i started to play modded minecraft. We played minecraft together with my mates on a tekkit server first, and did it until we find FTB in last summer. I like playing with with friendly people and just have fun, make huge and cool building together, tell jokes and enjoy the time spent together. I know well almost all of the mods, (except the ic2 late game) but my favourite is Applied Energisticks and Tinkers Construct. I don't have any pictures of our buildings but i have a cool one that we copied from the internet and built in our YouTube series. I hope you find my good enough to accept my apply.

Thank you in advance,

PigLet

2012-07-14_14_2933978.jpg

Jackyboy051

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jackyboy051
Timezone: GMT
Favorite mod: IC2
Favorite block: Redstone block
Favorite item: Slime ball :D
Favorite mob: blaze

Now a little bit about me, I have been playing minecraft for 1-2 years and i started into mod packs like tekkit when i had first heard about it, during my time playing tekkit i had built many amazing things on servers, never much in single player though, i then found out about Feed The Beast and have been very addicted ever since. I always find playing multi-player on FTB more fun because it can sometimes give more of a challenge which makes you sometimes compete more than normal just so you can become the best player, also you can team up with people like your friends and even people you don't know to challenge the game together, and i enjoy all of these features of FTB. I have sent in this "application" to join this server because as you said people have been searching for decent servers and then get stuck on SSP, and truthfully i actually do this and i would like to find a place in this server so that i can have a good time. Thank you for reading :)

If You would like to contact me you can do it through my account on this website, email me at [email protected] or even add me on skype: jackyboy051

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
I love how people think: Shit, there's no whitelist form! What should we do!
Oh, I know! Let's make one ourselves!

RedStuf

Jul 29, 2019
I have no problems with it, I just find it pretty weird people make up a form themselves.
It's just funny. That's all

Also my computer doesn't allow me to connect to any servers besides of through a webbrowser, so I won't be on until I fix that...