Open Server Feed The Sin: Se7enSins' Direwolf20 Server |Low Lag | No Banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Red_7s

Jul 29, 2019
Server Name:
Feed The Sin

Max Players:

IP:
mc.se7ensins.com

Rules:

• No Cracked Clients
  • No Exploits
  • Don't ask for staff
  • Don't Flame
  • No Griefing

Current Staff:

Ranks:
Sinner, Moderator, Admin, Owner

Plugins:
Factions

Short Description:
Feed The Sin, is a community Feed The Beast server that was made with the Se7ensins Members in mind. You can use this server to just play some good ol' Minecraft or you can even take it a step further and try and meet a few fellow members on the server and build up a house together with Factions, and become the strongest faction on the server!
hsgH7gZ.png

oP7QLch.png

24TCfJM.png

JwXlQOm.png

9U0SN1q.png

XWnEqhh.png

IrCG79l.png
1. Download the FTB launcher from their website here
2. Run the launcher as admin and login to your Mincraft account.
3. Scroll through the list of mods and look for the Direwolf20 modpack that is on 1.6.4 it should be near the top.
4. Once it done downloading it should launch itself, if it doesn't click the launch button in the bottom right corner of the launcher and give it a minute. If it looks like the game froze on the splash screen, just let it sit. The game is trying to load the mods
Thank you BeastNode for sponsoring our server! We really appreciate it!

I would also like to thank Visio Rusty and Joshrpg for all of the help with the server! Without them, this server wouldn't of been possible!

XxZalariaxX

Jul 29, 2019
Well hello there reader,

I'm gonna spend some time writing this review because damn I hope you don't waste your time here. Let me just begin from the start. I joined this server about 4/5 days ago. The first thing I noticed is that you have nearly no lag! And that's about where the good things end. You might think I seem mad but shit I don't care there are more servers here but these guys have no idea what they are doing. So yeah I joined the server and played normally for about 2 days. Had a faction with some other people and we had fun. Untill 2 days ago where we got griefed. (Wich is not allowed.) After that I waited for the owner (Red) to come on and ask him if he could roll our area back or give us a refund. After Red coming on I asked him this and he couldn't care less. He simply told us that we should've claimed our land. (Wich we did using the factions plugin) After that I got pissed and one of the moderators teleported to me and claimed all of our factionland. I asked Red what this was all about and he said raiding was allowed. Knowing this information I decided to raid their base wich they didn't like that much. They decided to rollback the server because Red had to *fix something*. After the rollback their whole base was back and obviously I decided to raid it again. (They were dumb enough to claim like 400 land so I could easily overclaim their base.) And I legit raided their base again. Obviously Red got mad again and this time he decided to ban me for raiding. (Which once again was allowed.) So overall experience on this server: Abusive admins, Cheating admins yet no lag. (If that's worth it for you.)
If you are smart enough to read this post before playing on this server just press the back button and go look for a new server. You'll have fun for about 2 days till the admins make you drop the soap and fuck you right up the ass.

DO NOT play here and just let this die.

PS: This is all truth.

1/10

Reactions: Frankiejoh

Red_7s

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again guys! I just thought that I would give you an update, and say that we are now on a fully dedicated server!

CRAZYmonk3y1998

Jul 29, 2019
Well hello there reader,

I'm gonna spend some time writing this review because damn I hope you don't waste your time here. Let me just begin from the start. I joined this server about 4/5 days ago. The first thing I noticed is that you have nearly no lag! And that's about where the good things end. You might think I seem mad but shit I don't care there are more servers here but these guys have no idea what they are doing. So yeah I joined the server and played normally for about 2 days. Had a faction with some other people and we had fun. Untill 2 days ago where we got griefed. (Wich is not allowed.) After that I waited for the owner (Red) to come on and ask him if he could roll our area back or give us a refund. After Red coming on I asked him this and he couldn't care less. He simply told us that we should've claimed our land. (Wich we did using the factions plugin) After that I got pissed and one of the moderators teleported to me and claimed all of our factionland. I asked Red what this was all about and he said raiding was allowed. Knowing this information I decided to raid their base wich they didn't like that much. They decided to rollback the server because Red had to *fix something*. After the rollback their whole base was back and obviously I decided to raid it again. (They were dumb enough to claim like 400 land so I could easily overclaim their base.) And I legit raided their base again. Obviously Red got mad again and this time he decided to ban me for raiding. (Which once again was allowed.) So overall experience on this server: Abusive admins, Cheating admins yet no lag. (If that's worth it for you.)
If you are smart enough to read this post before playing on this server just press the back button and go look for a new server. You'll have fun for about 2 days till the admins make you drop the soap and fuck you right up the ass.

DO NOT play here and just let this die.

PS: This is all truth.

1/10
Server sounds like a joke. Thank you for posting this, so that I don't have to waste my time with abusive admins.

Reactions: XxZalariaxX