Whitelist Server Feed the German | v7 | Whitelist | Teamspeak³

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
FeedTheGerman.png

Due to current very resource intense server setup we are not accepting more whitelist applicants.
We will reopen this Thread if something changes.

Looking for a Sponsor though, if you have a dedicated system you dont need, i would appreciate talking to you.
Conditions are just that it should be equal or better than current system and located in Germany.

About Server(Hardware, Location):
Server is located in Germany (Frankfurt am Main).
Its a vServer and got 8 Gig ram (only 7 allocated),
running on a 60 GB SSD and got a 1000MBit/s Uplink.
All in all i think thats plenty for 20 Players, but allways adjustable as it goes.
There are daily backups at around 5 am in the morning (MEZ)

General Stuff:
Feed the German aims to be rather small, mature, mostly german comunity,
that have fun playing FTB and maybe other games too.
The main language spoken on chat/teamspeak may change as different People get on.
I wont reject people outside of Germany, but i will prefer german speaking people!

The Server is on Hard difficulty.
There will be Map-Rotation for the Nether, a public mining age as well as the End in a custom cycle as we need it.
(Announced on Forum)

One of Servermembers plans to do a Let's Play, so you should have no problems being filmed from time to time!

Rules:
1. Follow the instructions of the Staff
2. No Griefing, bullying, stealing, ...
3. No lanscape rape (1x1 Tower, 64x64 Quarry holes)
4. No begging for items or op
5. Mystcraft Ages/Descriptive books are only obtained through an Admin/Mod

Changes to Mods (so far):
- made Descriptive books uncraftable (request on Forum for an age)
- Anchors limitation is 3 anchors per player
- HTTP for ComputerCraft enabled (abusing = ban)
- changed the way backpack refills serverside
- Enabled easy Storage Block crafting and uncrafting
- IC2 Quantum Helmet Hunger refill disabled (you'll need food)
- Halved Matterfabricator energy consumption to produce 1 UU (still takes more time than old MassFab)
- Disable hiding of IC2 secret Recipes in NEI
- Disabled Nukes
- Filler destroy blocks completely
- Allowed Lapotron crystal in miner
- disabled GregTech TinCell nerf

Changed Mods (so far):
- Currently running on FTB mindcrack v7
- added Mystcraft
- added ChargePads
- added Aditional Buildcraft Pipes
- updated forestry
- updated Industrial Craft²

Serversided:
- TickThread build 475

Server Ip / Forum:
Server IP: 37.114.59.77
Teamspeak3 IP: 37.114.59.77
Forum (in construction): feed-the-german.forumieren.eu

Whitelist Application (post it here):
Ingame-Name
Age (You should be at least 15)
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?
Why do you want to join this server?
Nationality(German, US, etc. see General Stuff):
Do you have any bans yet?
When yes explain why.
(I'm not that strict, stuff happens, as long as u can clearly explain why)
Anything you want to tell me :)

If there is anything you want to talk to me, feel free to join me on Teamspeak, even if u dont have a microphone.

redstarthegnome

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name redpath1996
Age (You should be at least 15) 17
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ? i started playing modded minecraft over a year ago
Why do you want to join this server? im looking for a friendly server to play on and not get griefed. just looking for a good community
Do you have any bans yet? nope
When yes explain why.
Anything you want to tell me :) hope to here back. and i didnt know if to post this here or on your form. sorry if its in the wrong place.

icipher

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: mudeye
When did you start playing minecraft and mods? november 2011
Why do you want to join this server? It's gettig lonely in my single-player world so I decided to try out a server, hopefully having lots of fun
Do you have any bans yet? nope, it's the first time I want to play on a server
Anything you want to tell me? want to talk to me before adding me to the whitelist, send me a pm and I'll try to show up on the ts this evening

Thomas119966

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name Thomas119966
Age (You should be at least 15) 19
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ? Minecraft was early alpha and mods was when the first yogbox came out
Why do you want to join this server? I really want to join a friendly and fun ftb server and from what ive read this shoud be the one
Do you have any bans yet? no
When yes explain why.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: Chortnee
Age (You should be at least 15): 23
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Minecraft at release. Mods for afew months now.
Why do you want to join this server?: Trying to find a small community active server.
Do you have any bans yet?: Nope
When yes explain why.: N/A
Anything you want to tell me: Ive been invited to afew large servers and i enjoy it but i would rather be apart of a small tight knit community. I'm very active and a nice person if i may so myself :p. Look forword to joining you guys if I get the invite.

Urfatbullet

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name Urfatbullet
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ? Since Tekkit
Why do you want to join this server? I want to join a small community and even though the server is mostly german I would still like to enjoy a small community server since there aren't a lot of good ones out there.

Nationality(German, US, etc. see General Stuff): US
Do you have any bans yet? No

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Edited OP to eliminate some misunderstandings.

I'd recommend to overview your application again and add the stuff asked now.

And to all of you outside of Germany, please consider again if you want to join (had some US people before and they had somewhat of a high latency)
As mentioned in the OP, if you really want to join we (asked all on the server) really have no problem with it.

7Showtime17

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: 7Showtime17
Age (You should be at least 15): 15
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ? A couple of months ago
Why do you want to join this server? I love servers and the multiplayer aspect of games. I like the competition feeling and social interaction:D
Nationality(German, US, etc. see General Stuff): US
Do you have any bans yet? No
When yes explain why.
Anything you want to tell me :) I really hope I make it. I do have a microphone as well

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Urfatbullet + Thomas119966 accepted.

Welcome to the server, additional mods and stuff can be found on the Teamspeak!
Hope to see ya soon ingame!

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont want to sound rude or so, but no!..
If i wanted to do stuff via a generalized ServerList i would go and find one myself.
This still is a somewhat small, friendly server...
I really dont know if i should report this post, for now im in a good mood...

Noobpie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name noobpie1227
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ? minecraft in alpha and mods a year ago
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ? mostly everything
Why do you want to join this server? im alone and i like to play with other people :)
Nationality(German, US, etc. see General Stuff): Norwegian
Do you have any bans yet? nope
When yes explain why.

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: JustSmall
Age (You should be at least 15): 15, in a week 16
When did you start playing minecraft and mods? I started playing Vanilla Minecraft 2 years ago, got into mods about half a year later and started using FTB about one month ago.
How much u now about the mods in this Pack? As I said, I played with it for about one month now with Gregtech on Hard but only used IC², Buildcraft and a little bit Thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join this server? I'm looking for a server with good admin and a friendly community. And because this server is located in Germany, joining this server seems like a good choice.
Nationality(German, US, etc. see General Stuff): German and living in Germany.
Do you have any bans yet? No.
When yes explain why. (I'm not that strict, stuff happens, as long as u can clearly explain why)
Anything you want to tell me: I usually explore the world quite a bit and end up in either a Mushroom Biome or a very good spot to build my house at. If you don't want me to do that, tell me and I won't.

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: wixo
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Minecraft in early Alpha, mods... hmm... started with Technic pack (way back when there was no tekkit)
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?: I have decent experience with most of these mods (only computercraft and Traincraft remain a mystery to me)
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a smaller EU server with tightly-knitted community
Nationality: Slovak (understand some stuff in German, can't write a coherent sentance though)
Do you have any bans yet?: No
Anything you want to tell me :): Do you take good care of your server? If yes I might bring a few friends over! I hope incidents with stealing will be non-existant. Can't wait to meet lot of awesome people!

Tungil

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: Tungil
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Normal minecraft = end of the Alpha, mods= with the begin of FTB
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?: I know some stuff about most the mods and Im pretty good with thaumcraft and redpower.
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a smaller EU server with a nice community where I can play .
Nationality:Germany
Do you have any bans yet?: One, at a bukket server for using a bucket.

Farogan

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: Farogan
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Started with CraftBukkit Ports for 1.2.3 on my own server setup.
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?: I used stuff from BC, RP2, IC, Forestry the rest i know from youtube lets plays.
Why do you want to join this server?: Iam searching for a nice ftb server. I just played on BeyondMC and jea i had enough :-D
Nationality: German
Do you have any bans yet? Nope
Anything you want to tell me: Yea i got a friend with me. He will be the next one in this thread :) (DerOhw)

DerOhw

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: DerOhw
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Started with Minecraft at 1.2.5. Mods i played short after that
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?: A little bit. I familier with IC, BC, RP2, Forestry, RC
Why do you want to join this server?: I wanna play on a good server with my friend farogan ;-)

heddesheimer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame-Name: heddesheimer
When did you start playing minecraft and mods ?: Started with Minecraft at beta
How much u now about the mods in this Pack ?: much
Why do you want to join this server?: boredom