Feed the Doku!

Aader

Jul 29, 2019
Thats right. i am currently doing a Gerdoku texture pack that supports all the mods. However at the time of this posting i have yet to begin. if you'd like to assist please Message me on here or add me on
Twitter: LordAader

Reactions: Linte

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
That's a tall order, and I wish you luck. I remember that somebody on the Technic Forums started one, and the project fell apart. He did get pretty far, though I recommend you start there.

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a link to the texture pack I was using a few versions ago of alot of mods it will need some updating and adding of i fair few of the mods that I was not using back then but atleast it should be a good starting point. Note this is a dokucraft high pack.

http://www.filedropper.com/dokuhigh

The pack is a combination of the original pack, multiple other now dead packs and my own additions (all the redpower stuff and the IC2 cables which I am rather proud of)

I have been waiting for someone to make this pack and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
ill be willing to help with the doku texture addons, im currently working on my own mix of textures.

OtakuBakaNeko

Jul 29, 2019
I've done a bunch of stuff with Doku, but only for my personal use. Basically I can't distribute because I never got permission from anybody. It's far from done but I'm working on it. It's mostly just recolors of other textures (for other mods, other flavors, etc.) because I don't really do pixel art very well. If you have access to permission, I can give you what I've got and you can see what you can do with it and maybe visa versa? I may not be terribly good, but I do have time.

Aader

Jul 29, 2019
I've done a bunch of stuff with Doku, but only for my personal use. Basically I can't distribute because I never got permission from anybody. It's far from done but I'm working on it. It's mostly just recolors of other textures (for other mods, other flavors, etc.) because I don't really do pixel art very well. If you have access to permission, I can give you what I've got and you can see what you can do with it and maybe visa versa? I may not be terribly good, but I do have time.
i do have permission to recreate. i am currently working with tyken132 to give his duko pack Feed the Beast support[DOUBLEPOST=1369169803][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope to see this come through soon :D
sadly it will take a few month i hope. i am working on a machinma also.

Lone Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does this seem a little counter productive having 2 separate doku packs being worked on....

There is Aader and tyken132 with theirs and then there is FTWBurn with his. Why not all work together?

Reactions: Chrissuit33

FTWBurn

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does this seem a little counter productive having 2 separate doku packs being worked on....

There is Aader and tyken132 with theirs and then there is FTWBurn with his. Why not all work together?

I've always been working on the support togheter w/ Dokucraft Saga Continues. I'm not sure about them.

Not to speak Dokucraft and Gerudoku are totally different packs.

aqmery

Jul 29, 2019
has this stoped or it stil been worked on??[DOUBLEPOST=1370725941][/DOUBLEPOST]ps i it has stoped could you upload the file i would like to give it a try myself :)

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
is there a link for a download?

A few people seem to be working on something that could be a download, details seem vague, though a few have said they will attempt it on this thread. The Doku folks on the MC forum have put up some things for the various mods, but to track them all down is a herculean effort to put it mildly, they seem to work quite independently of each other. In other words, I have yet to see a single unified FTB download, and I have been looking. If someone can prove me wrong, please post it and I will be eternally grateful, I really miss using Doku.