Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

nXsis

Jul 29, 2019
Position: Aesthetic Builder and/or Technical Builder ..... or Grunt :p

Hey my names nXsis, been playing MC for about a year and a half, year of it on modpacks.
I feel I can bring some valuable contribution to the server through my aesthetic building mainly.
I ran a town with some other people in the golden days of IonGaming's Tekkit server (200ish people) in which I did considerable amounts of builds in both the creative area and technical for the town such as running a nuclear power plant to power the entire 65+ person town and run it into each house, expanding the town and building the servers mall.
I would have posted screenshots off some of the builds here, however the majority of my work got griefed back on the old server because someone bypassed the nuke ban (good old Tekkit).
I also have a vast amount of experience with the majority of the mods included in the FTB modpacks.
I hope i can help you create a great server :)

afa7336

Jul 29, 2019
With the applications closed, we have chosen a few people to fill the positions. The following is the current list, including the new hires, that are members of the Feed The City Server.

Current Roster

Queenie:
-Morvelaira

Admins:
-afa7336
-Taichanie*

Aesthetic Builders:
-Alkozath
-Th3Numbness
-Gewitters
-Zethardian
-Lady_Oolong
-GrammieFi
-Strubenator*
-ButterflyGirlKMC aka Mirabela*
-Chippa88*

Bee Apprentice:
-Fastmanex*

Technical Builders:
-_kyouko
-Deltabandit
-any1seenjoe
-Antaioz
-Shadow77388 aka SxeErden*
-AnodeCathode*
-firefloris*

Grunts:
-Gralad
-iRandomness
-BlackFire7676
-Whizzball1
-Cypherwulfe*
-Silvera_Sea*

Texture Pack Artist:
-ScottKillen aka sdkillen*

Let me thank those that applied, and welcome with open arms, the ones that we hired. :) Please contact myself or Morvelaira to get added to the Dropbox and setup on the Server. :)

afa7336
Admin, Feed The City Server

* = New People

Reactions: chippa

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
awww I missed it :( am I still able to submit and application or do I have to wait until you are recruiting?

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
This Saturday, February 23rd, we will be making our first city build, live on stream! Come on by to check it out :D

We'll be getting started at Noon PST!

twitch.tv/morvelaira

Reactions: ScottKillen

MrKol999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrKol999
Position: Technical, or aethetic.

I am very organised person. I like when everything is paternized, and everything is looking clean, pretty and technological. Also, I am a programmist(or programmer... I am not so good at english. I am from Russia C: )(C#, java, HTML5, some other stuff...), and actually know how almost every part of minecraft works. Sadly, I don't take much screenshots of my buildings. Why? I have no idea! I wiped and reassembled my .minecraft folder SO many times, that all my screenshots are somwhere in [ACCESS DENIED]....
A while ago, I was really interested in redstone logic. REALLY interested. I built a 16-bit PC using red power, which could run little command tables. There was 12 bits in a row of that table. 1st 4 was for command address, next 8 was for register addresses, which to use as operands. There was "set register" command, "add" and "substract" commands. It was really cool, I spend a lot of time building it. It also had 8 registers for storing integers
I am very good at any minecraft mod from Dw20's pack, and even more. I really can make anything, you want me to make. Anything that was ever built. RP2 frame quarries, sorting systems, complicated logical circuits, automatic farms, I don't have problems with placing microblocks, automatic production lines.... The only thing I can't do (and I am very sad I can't do it ;( ) is divide by zero. Trust me, I am an engeneer.

As of aesthetic part, I am not really good at designing buildings, but I can build smooth curves, spheres, and other things, because I used to work with pixelated 16-bit graphics in GameMaker8, and voxels are just 3D pixels.
So, I can be really usefull in building complicated things and making 'em look pretty :)

I really enjoy working with good team, and making somthing big, cool, and awesome. I am really obsessed with mods, technological things and machines, and I think I can help with building the city.

P.S.
I am really sad that I don't have screenshots of my things.... RP2 PC, RP2 aerostat, sorting machines, farms... ;C

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You have to wait. You most likely won't ever be whitelisted now. When applications are re-opened, try reapplying

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
morv, if you ever want a very unstable steam-punky reactor design, let me know and ill send you mine. (hint: put state cell and timer in same chunk to prevent the lag from causing your city to vanish!)

MrKol999

Jul 29, 2019
You have to wait. You most likely won't ever be whitelisted now. When applications are re-opened, try reapplying
I know, but I probably would forget about it, so I posted it here now, so when applications will be opened again, my post was already here.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
I know, but I probably would forget about it, so I posted it here now, so when applications will be opened again, my post was already here.
It has been stated in earlier posts, applications posted before applications are being accepted will not even be looked at. If I were you, I would just watch this thread.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN!

The day you've been waiting for is here. Feed the City server is once again taking applications to join. The positions we're looking to fill are slightly different this time around, though our requirements are similar.

Aesthetic Builder: If you think you've got the chops to make the world pretty, apply for this position. We're going for a steampunk feel, though design decisions still have yet to be made for specific districts of the city. Make your voice heard!

Technical Builder: Make things useful, and help figure out how to make the Aesthetic Builder's vision reality. While all applications will be considered, we are currently looking for people with Applied Energistics expertise.

Grunts: Do you just want to be helpful, and can follow directions? Then this spot is for you.

While applications for all positions will be looked at, and exceptional applications will be accepted regardless of what position you're going for, we're particularly in need of grunts. Please don't apply unless you know this is something you can dedicate some time to - even just an hour a day would be enough. Keep in mind as well, as we've gotten to know a lot of our grunts, they've been promoted within our ranks to builders of various specialties.

To apply, please state your in-game name (IGN), the position you're applying for, and any proofs you have as to why you'd be good at that position. Screenshots are always good, as well as recommendations from current server members help. Successful applications in the past are not necesarily the ones with the most screenshots, or the most complex builds. They were the ones that really showed that someone put time and effort into applying.

No previous applications will be accepted from this point forward. If you've applied in the past and still would like in, please apply again.

Applications will be open until Monday, March 11th. Can't wait to see the response!

Reactions: Tailx2

Creon000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Creon000

Position: Grunt

I'm not the most creative person, but I'm great at following directions. Give me a task and I'll finish it as quickly, and efficiently as possible. Thanks.

cptprice0990

Jul 29, 2019
(REpost)

IGN :cptprice0990
Position:grunt/Technical builder
Why: I enjoy the basic cave dwelling building and all manor of things .I know my way around most of the FTB mods with a few exceptions
of mods I've only played with a little or have changed greatly recently . Really id just like to help out with a awesome sounding project

to update I've now played a lot of ftb Mainly dw20 pack and would still like to help out with the project

Cj21forever

Jul 29, 2019
Twitter: @XboxAndShizzle
IGN: Cj21forever
(need any other contact details, dont hesitate to skype me)
Position: Mainly grunt, but sometimes technical builder

Why I would be a great grunt!:

The main reason you should hire me as a Grunt for your server is that I love resource collecting and building! As much as I love how complex FTB is, you cant ever take away the core minecraft we all know and love. Plus I have too much time on my hands that have been spent on redstone. So many redstone. Lastly, I pretty much know most mods inside-out, and most of the recipes, which can be really handy when building to a deadline/time limit.

Downsides:

I can build for days, but I usually can do with an inspiration/plan. If I have a plan, it will be built!

PC Specs:

The main reason I am applying for grunt is that I dont have the most powerful of computers

Asus X54H
Intel i3 Dual-Core
4GB DDR3 RAM
750GB Hard disk drive

Other things:

Minecraft goals completed
-Mob farm ( all kinds )
-Wither killed
-Ender Dragon killed
FTB Goals completed
-Endgame Gregtech on survival
-Gravisuit on Hardcore