Whitelist Server Feed the Beavis RPG | RPG Immersion Pack 1.01 |Mature (18+) | Whitelist | Plugins | 20 Slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXxBEAVISxXx

Jul 29, 2019
INKc7eM.png
Server info

NEW IP!!!!!!!!!
IP : 198.8.93.199:25565
TS3 : feedthebeavists3.servegame.com
Whitelist Application: Can apply here but prefer the website forums.
Name (optional):
IGN:
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them)
Do you have a mic and teamspeak:
Tell us about yourself:
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted:
Thanks for taking the time to apply. Remember to register on the forums.
RULES
#1 - NO GRIEFING
#2 - NO STEALING
#3 - PVP IS ALLOWED IF BOTH PARTIES AGREE.
Feed the Beavis is a brand new server located in Canada. After playing vanilla Minecraft over and over I finally got bored with nothing to do after the Ender Dragon was killed.
That's when I stumbled upon FTB and this new pack.
I decided to make a server to make some new friends to tackle this new mod pack with. I always felt the more the better.
As this is a new server I am still installing plugins and testing there stability which is why I've decided to whitelist it so people who join won't mind helping me out and testing it. So I would consider this to be in Beta. After beta is finished and all plugins are working correctly I will have a VOTE whether to reset the map or not with all players that have joined.
Difficulty is set to NORMAL as easy is well easy and hard is ridiculous with this mod pack.
Specs:
i7 (4 cores @ 3.5ghz)
Ram : 6GB dedicated
HDD: 1TB Raid HD setup

legomike

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): mike
IGN: Legomike666
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them) no
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: no
Tell us about yourself: nothing to tell im just looking to play with other people using RPG pack
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: myself

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Jakub
IGN: wixo
Age: 17 (I know it says 18+, but that´s not that much of a difference is it? Also no point in lying here)
Previous Bans: No bans
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: Yes
Tell us about yourself: A relaxed gamer, not a casual one nor a hardcore gamer. I just enjoy meeting new people while goofing around in online realms of games like Minecraft. English is not my native language so I hope my slight accent (or some misspronounciations) won´t be too annoying for others. My first encounter with RPG Immersion pack kinda resembles yours. Bored with technical packs, bored with vanilla... Looking forward to facing dangers and new worlds with a couple of new friends after discovering it. I only have some experience with the pack, haven´t managed to get on any other RPG Im. servers so this will involve a lot of learning for me.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: A decent builder, although I preffer exploring and scavenging the world. Could write you some lore for the server if you´d be interested. Fantasy, dark fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk (not much experience with that particular one) just tell me which gerne you´d like. A little Role-Play element would fit the modpack atmosphere perfectly.

Rynelo

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Bill
IGN: Rynelo
Previous Bans: Never
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: Yup
Tell us about yourself: I'm an avid mmo gamer and just looking for some homies to try out this mod with without having to put up with kids.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Good vibes

Excelta

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Vlad
IGN: Excelta
Previous Bans: Never
Tell us about yourself: I like to play with other people just casual and have a good time.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: Humor and friendships.

Merceros

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional):Cameron
IGN: cameroncz11
Previous Bans:Never
Do you have a mic and teamspeak:Yes
Tell us about yourself: Im a very relaxed person and competitive ,I like minecraft since its a very fun game and the thought of the rpg mod on this might be real fun and i wanted to check it out, seems very fun
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted:maybe some ideas for a competitive tournament of some sorts

xXxBEAVISxXx

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to the server Vlad and Cam. I'll add you when I wake up in the morning. Dont forget to join the forums.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Alex
IGN: mynameisAK
Previous Bans: None
Tell us about yourself: My name is Alex, I'm 18, living in the UK and currently in Education
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I can bring creativity, good conversations, someone to laugh at when he dies and humour. ^_^

Brady220

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Jack Brady
IGN: Brady220
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): On a Tekkit server where the Hosts were being unreasonable
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: yes and I'll have to re-download it
Tell us about yourself: I was born in Ireland and no a considerable amount about minecraft and some of the YogCraft Mods.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I can build for the server but would prefer to keep with my group but isn't necessary. :)

Syrenthra

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Kalan
IGN:killerguy51
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): I was banned on Mcbans incorrectly for a reason I still don't know but it was resolved and I was removed from the list.
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: Yes to both
Tell us about yourself: I am fairly casual but I am a fun and nice guy. I like to screw around to an extent and just have fun with the game but do know when to be serious.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I know a decent amount about the mods and can help to make farms of food, animals and mobs to farm for drops like rupee and realmite.

xXxBEAVISxXx

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Alex Jack and Kalan. I'll whitelist you as soon as I'm done work. Don't forget to register on the website

Seffers122

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Stephanie
IGN: seffers122
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): No, or not that i remember
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: yes but i don't like to speak in public communication programs.
Tell us about yourself: I'm really just a nice and cheerful person who likes to be in a community and be an active member to help anyone who may need help.
What can you bring to the server if you are accepted: I can bring an active member and helpful to anyone who might need it, I'm nice and light-hearted, unless someone is annoying or rude to me, in that case i can be highly sarcastic and i can usually calmly handle the situation if any may arise.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
He told me he was away for the weekend for work, so I imagine he won't be able to update the whitelist till his back. Patience, I'm sure your all accepted and will be on by tomorrow morning.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional): Liesbeth
IGN: rakkie3
Previous Bans: (If yes reason for them): No
Do you have a mic and teamspeak: got a mic but no teamspeak
Tell us about yourself:i'm searching for a server with this modpack just saw it and looks nice but not on my own so love to play it with others