Feed the Beast Unleashed (v1.1.3) Crashes at Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouch135

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, so I'm goanna start this thread like this. I'm used with all minecraft errors, crashes, a mod crashes it, when I mod my own minecraft i make a save of it but, out of so many mods, I have no idea which mod screws the game up. So I need some help :(

First time I started the modpack, it went fine. But second time, it crashed, even third and the next times. Ok so people who can help me I got the error file and here is it: http://pastebin.com/qYw6z3dq ( New link because for some reason the other one didn't paste everything )
Please halp mah c:

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
1. What FTB Modpack you are using?
2. Where did you install it?
The error is clearly stated:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character '
Try changing the FTB install folder to C:/FeedTheBeast/ or something like that.

Rouch135

Jul 29, 2019
1. What FTB Modpack you are using?
2. Where did you install it?
The error is clearly stated:

Try changing the FTB install folder to C:/FeedTheBeast/ or something like that.

1. I'm using FTB Unleashed.
2. My game is installed in D:/FTB/

Also, I pasted a new link, the other one didin't quite got everything was in the error...so yeah...

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, go to D:/FTB/, look for /Unleashed/ or /ModpackName/ folder, whoever it is called. Go in the /minecraft/ folder in there and then /config/ folder.
Look for something like denLib.cfg Not sure how it is exactly called. Delete it.
There should also be a DenOfLionsx folder. Delete it too.
!!! Backup your world before that !!!
Then start the game again.

Rouch135

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, go to D:/FTB/, look for /Unleashed/ or /ModpackName/ folder, whoever it is called. Go in the /minecraft/ folder in there and then /config/ folder.
Look for something like denLib.cfg Not sure how it is exactly called. Delete it.
There should also be a DenOfLionsx folder. Delete it too.
!!! Backup your world before that !!!
Then start the game again.

Nopeee. Deleted that both things in the config folder as you said. Same thing. Also...the mojang screen stays for about 10 secs ( I got Win 7 and I use PC usage gadget ) after about 7 secs, the CPU usage goes way down than normal when running minecraft (60%) when it's about to crash it goes down (5-15%) and when it reaches that number the crash screen appers...Should I add the other error after I deleted that 2 things?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
You have one of those magical systems that denLib doesn't play nice with.

Solution: Replace your denLib in /coremods/ with the version found at this download link. It's a QuickFix version provided by denoflionsx to address this issue. Subsequent versions of Unleashed from 1.1.4 on have this included already, addressing this issue.

Rouch135

Jul 29, 2019
You have one of those magical systems that denLib doesn't play nice with.

Solution: Replace your denLib in /coremods/ with the version found at this download link. It's a QuickFix version provided by denoflionsx to address this issue. Subsequent versions of Unleashed from 1.1.4 on have this included already, addressing this issue.

That worked, thanks mate! Shame it got no optifine...and there are lots of mods, that means will take me lots of time to learn it :D
Anyway thanks for helping!

SirPancakez

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem almost the same as this one but with all the mods in the
FTB launcher. I have tryed the fix you gave him and it did not work just the same thing every time. I know its not my account because it works on my laptop but not my desktop. Please help.

Rouch135

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem almost the same as this one but with all the mods in the
FTB launcher. I have tryed the fix you gave him and it did not work just the same thing every time. I know its not my account because it works on my laptop but not my desktop. Please help.

You know you would got more changes to find a fix by making your thread? If it's not the same as my problem you should make another thread and post your crash on some site ( I did on pastebin.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.