Feed the beast download not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crismas12

Jul 29, 2019
When i go to download Feed the Best "Unleashed" it gets past the mod pack but then it comes to the "Downloading Jar" so i wait it almost finishes.
Then it stops at a point and says " Connection failed, trying again
Connecting.. Try 2 of 5 for: http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftDownload/windows_natives.jar"
It does it untill its 5 of 5 and it comes up saying download failed, This is my first time trying to download this modpack other mod packs will lanch but just not this one. This is what happens when i try to lanch FTB "Unleashed"

Logging in...
Login complete.
Unleashed
Modpack is up to date.
dirs mk'd
Current: 1.5.2
Required: 1.5.2
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 4091
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Jacob/Downloads/Unleashed/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Jacob/Downloads/Unleashed/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Jacob/Downloads/Unleashed/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Jacob/Downloads/Unleashed/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Jacob/Downloads/Unleashed/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.

Then it just wont open, then its just stuck like this, Could i have some answers please?

Attachments

• Wont open help..png
    Wont open help..png
    205 KB · Views: 47

Crismas12

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so i found out that None of the mod packs are downloading and ive updated my Jar and tryed most things.

Crismas12

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well ive tryed all that it started to work but then crashed and i found a new error, Unhandled exception in Thread[Thread-1,5,main]: java.lang.NullPointerException

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I should have started from the beginning...
Complete the following to ensure you've installed your launcher correctly. Be sure to read everything in the article, as the extra info at the end is there to help you.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

If you're still having trouble, please post your complete client-side (launcher) console log to pastebin.com and link your paste URL here.
The console log is the one described under the first paragraph in this article. Please post your logs as described to prevent them from expiring.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

Crismas12

Jul 29, 2019
Done all of that... Still does that same thing.
ive forced updated it
ive Reinstalled it
Ive turned off all my Internet blocking programs.
Nothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1384655122][/DOUBLEPOST]Even tryed using the .jar one Urg

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
hey, for me it won't let me play offline with my free minecraft account.

Where to being ... Welcome. You should have created a new thread for this. Now then you must pay for the game. FTB is meant to mod the game not allow you to play it for free. If you have paid for the game try using your e-mail address or logging into vanilla to see if it works. Also check to see if the mojang servers are down.

Reactions: Ashzification
Status
Not open for further replies.