Open Server Fatal Beastiality|8.0.1|Open|Hardcore PvP|24/7|NO disabled items|Commands

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Keepermaster

Jul 29, 2019
WELCOME, BRAVE ADVENTURER!
Welcome to Fatal Beastiality, a brand new server where you can use the new powers of MindCrack to dominate the world, and create your own base! The server is a hardcore PvP server, and the difficulty is HARD (not hardcore, only hardcore PvP). There is no disabled items (I think). And it will most likely be like that. If you need any help, ask Keepermaster (Owner). The server has 30 slots, and the RAM is 1024 MB. (I hope it's enough :p) The server is OPEN. No need for whitelist applications, just join! Remember that there is commands like /spawn and /warp <Player>. The rules are simple:

Rules : Effect if broken
1. No hacking of any kind. (Temp-ban/Instant ban)
2. Don't break spawn-buildings with bugs, glitches etc. (Temp-ban/Instant ban)
3. NO racism. (Warning/Kick)
4. Don't be an idiot to others. (Warning/Kick)
5. Respect the staff. (Warning/Kick)
6. No glitching and bug-abusing. (Temp-ban)
7. No spamming or advertising. (Warning/Kick/Temp-ban)
8. No asking for higher ranks. (Warning/Kick)

The key to join is (IP :)) :

178.33.236.34:25603
NOTE: If you can't get in, the server might be under maintenance.
I am searching for staff, if you want to apply, the application have to look like this:

In-Game Name (IGN) :

Please, an application is a serious thing, use uppercase.

I'm sorry, my English isn't the best.
I hope to see you soon at my server! :)

Mr. Zombie wishes you welcome! :)

1ZhSW

Yes, this is the spawn.
1Zhi5

DrFrankenstein_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name (IGN) : DrFrankenstein_
Minecraft experience: I have been playing since alpha.

Thank you for your consideration.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
So I just joined, I wandered around for a bit and I found this village, and by it was a guy, so naturally I went up and killed him. He dropped 2 stacks of diamond blocks, numberous amounts of beacons and a nether star, and other items, I am going to make the assumption that he was either duping, or spawning in items via admin powers, his IGN was Deavon*Numbers* and his friend that was invisible to me had john in his name, I killed him, grabbed all that I could, and then started dieing, so the dick that I am I logged out. Sorry if this is a misconception and he is a admin that I do not know of, and if he is I will give all the items back.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think BlueDemo and (I think his name is) matt_awsum are duping too, because when I was traveling far out I Blue Demo attacked me, he had full diamond armor and a diamond sword, and then about a minute later I ran into matt_awsum and he gave me diamond blocks, and by the look of it, it looks like he threw about 20 or so out, so yeah, sorry if this is another mistake again, but gotta rot out dem dupers!

Keepermaster

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think BlueDemo and (I think his name is) matt_awsum are duping too, because when I was traveling far out I Blue Demo attacked me, he had full diamond armor and a diamond sword, and then about a minute later I ran into matt_awsum and he gave me diamond blocks, and by the look of it, it looks like he threw about 20 or so out, so yeah, sorry if this is another mistake again, but gotta rot out dem dupers!
Matt told me that he got his armour and other stuff from a guy named John_Is_A_Retard. I'm trying to get enough evidence to ban the correct people.

Sorry for server crash, the server ran out of RAM. I can't do anything with it without money, sadly.

rmusky

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name (IGN) : rmusky
Minecraft experience: I have been Moderator, Administrator and Head-Admin on a very good server ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1360444136][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way i'm still trying to install the client and patch, to be on the server Keeper :)

Robin Hood

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name (IGN) : Gooblob
Minecraft experience: I've been playing since early alpha and have been admin on a similar server back in beta. I know how the game works and have played it in its many forms since the "lava survival" creative servers of old.

Otisnfur

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name (IGN) : Otisnfur
Minecraft experience: I have been playing Minecraft since InfDev, that probably sounds fake as everyone has been saying Alpha and such like that, mine is 100% true though. I have been an admin on multiple servers, Epic Mushroom, ShortbusCraft, HarleyCraft, Turtle Tekkit, etc. I have a base knowledge of at least half of the mods included in the pack and in depth knowledge of about 1/4 of them. I know how to do permissions/config for plugins and how to administrate through console. I owned my own server in November of 2012 that lasted 4 months of 20 players just about any time of day. If you're looking for an experienced staff member, i'm your guy.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Me and some friends are interested in join your server for pvp.

All +18

dingham, kxt308, jonp97, danolax & popple86

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't it supposed to be the scots? And how bad does it have to get to be fatal?

Oh man, we better stop, we're pathetic... :D
Nah, tis the welsh.
As the saying goes: "What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff?"
A leisure centre

Also, the ones that have that reputation(that I know of) are Wales, New Zealand, Lousiana and Roscommon.

Dafuq?

Jul 29, 2019
Well it can by no means be italians, that wouldn't be fatal...

EDIT: I just checked the IP, it's located in France. Dammit, guess who lives in France :D