fastest way to pump items

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jacobsk

Jul 29, 2019
What machine pumps items out of any storage the fastest. Redstone engines are not fast enough for me. Im using 1.5.2 unleashed pack

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
What machine pumps items out of any storage the fastest. Redstone engines are not fast enough for me. Im using 1.5.2 unleashed pack

Translocators with a glowstone upgrade move items at 1 stack / tick.

snooder

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much the fastest you can get it is 1stack per tick. Diamond autarchic gates on a wooden transport pipe will do that. As will combustion engines. Same with precision import buses.

However, if I'm right that you are moving the output of a quarry or other mass resource collector into your storage/processing chain, the fastest way is by abusing ME interfaces. While an ME interface won't "pull" from an inventory on it's own, if you "push" items into it, it will accept them as fast as you can chuck them in. So if you have a quarry, instead of trying to pull from an inventory that the quarry empties into, just empty the quarry directly into an ME interface. Or empty multiple quarries into several Item Tessaracts (set to send only) that are linked to a single Item Tessaract (set to recieve only) that's next to an ME interface. You can get infinite speed and throughput that way.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much the fastest you can get it is 1stack per tick. Diamond autarchic gates on a wooden transport pipe will do that. As will combustion engines. Same with precision import buses.

However, if I'm right that you are moving the output of a quarry or other mass resource collector into your storage/processing chain, the fastest way is by abusing ME interfaces. While an ME interface won't "pull" from an inventory on it's own, if you "push" items into it, it will accept them as fast as you can chuck them in. So if you have a quarry, instead of trying to pull from an inventory that the quarry empties into, just empty the quarry directly into an ME interface. Or empty multiple quarries into several Item Tessaracts (set to send only) that are linked to a single Item Tessaract (set to recieve only) that's next to an ME interface. You can get infinite speed and throughput that way.
quarry doesn't eject into interfaces.
you will need one pipe segment between it and the interface or you have the item spew.

tesseracts are good.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Ender chest with 6 Precision Import Busses set to move stacks at a time. If you need 6 more sides for interfaces, use a Thaummic Tinkerer Transvector Interface. If you need more.. use a second different ender chest color code.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
From what, exactly? Into what, exactly?
Fastest might be overkill if you just need faster, and Fastest is likely more of a hassle than necessary.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
routers can move 1 stack/tick if bandwidth upgraded
wooden pipes can move 1 stack per tick if receiving enough MJ. Also, a diamond and/or gate all set to pulse are cumulative and therefore faster than a redstone engine/single gate.
ME is very fast, but has to pass through the network instead of directly from one place to another.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
From my own experience, an Automatic Wooden Transport Pipe with regular Gate is fast enough for me extracting charcoal from my Induction Furnace. YMMV, depending what is needed for you.

Reactions: SatanicSanta