Votes: 10 38.5%
  • PERTERTER!

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Ah, well. all good things come to an end eventually. Back in the Beginning, i was pretty active, chatting it up with people, and participating in discussions. after a while, I happened upon a thread. It was created by a Person Named Thomaz. He was talking about how FTB had helped him. I talked there for a bit, then decided to try hosting a server for people to play on, because of how people were talking about playing together. This, of course, failed horribly on my 5mbit internet. soon after, I and a couple others began talking about random shit in the thread, and to avoid another NTT situation, We made a Convo. The "Originals" were Me, ThomazM, SatanicSanta, and Strikingwolf. after a while we decided to call our server that we were making PhoenixCraft. I paid for the PC1 server, and we had fun. after a short while, others joined. Some of the First were Mevansuto and Gideonseymour(iirc) we continued on, doing random shit as much as we wanted. many things happened.most notably, Gideon managed to sneak his way into admin(sneeky giddypoo :p ) after an incident, we decided to make a new convo. right around then i mentioned that we weren't just PhoenixCraft anymore, and maybe we should call ourselves the Phoenix Team. and so we did. time passed, some of our members joind the TPPT, shit happened, then we got a message. FTB was wondering if we would like to work together. it was a prettymuch unanimous YES from us, and so we became official. after a while, Me, Wolf and santa got booted from the Admin team(not for bad stuff, we just weren't admin-ey people.) the new team consisted of Gideon, Thomaz, Bachman, and Padfoote. now it is almost our one year anniversary of the PT. over time i stopped visiting the forums as much. and now i feel i won't be here at all. i'll check back every once in a while for pings, but that is about it. for a while i stayed because of the STT, but that got killed, so sayanora! :) (tl;dr i am not going to be browsing the forums anymore and to get me to respond ping me. i will be keeping an eye on this thread ofc ;p )

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
fKRqCdh.jpg

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to miss you, even if you (and me for that matter) haven't been very active lately and even if I never was particularly close to you :)

Reactions: Qazplm601

Flareon

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt know you, (first time on ftb forums) But your story up there made me realize that ALOT of people liked you so I just wanna say, Bye
obama_100996757.jpg

Reactions: Qazplm601