FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Q: I found a bug in the site what do I do?
A: Sorry about that, the site is currently in beta testing: you can report any issues here

Top Asked Questions About Launcher issues

Q. Y U No Work
A. Y U N0 G1V3 CR45HL0G 0R M0R3 1NF0RM4T10N

Q. Downloaded, Launches but is Vanilla or Only a Few Mods
A. Try moving the launcher jar to a completely new folder and running it again. If it still doesnt work, pastebin your console in #ftblauncher on irc.esper.net

Q. Invalid Name or Password-- Bad Spelling, Used Wrong Name , Cracked Copy
A. Make sure your username or password is entered correctly (you may need to use the email rather than the actual username), there is a handy edit button now, but you will have to change your display name (this is a bug that will be fixed soon). we do not support cracked copies of minecraft, go to minecraft.net to buy the game now!!!

Q. Do we need to change configs or handle ID Conflicts?
A. if you add new mods, yes, if you're using the 'proper' pack, all configs are sorted (including certain future mods)

Q. How do we install Optifine?
A. This thread explains the procedure we have found for doing this.

Q. How do we install more mods?
A. This thread should explain this

Q. How do I post a crash log?
A. Go to http://pastebin.com/ and paste it in there, then send us the link

Q. Java Mismatches
A. The launcher should work with java 6 and java 7, if it doesnt work with one of these two, and you think its java thats the problem, pastebin a log, or give a DETAILED description of what's happenning into #ftblauncher on irc.esper.net

Q. How do I setup a server?
A. Click the filter settings button and change the type to server and you will be giving the server zip for the pack you select

Q. Are there any other places I can go for collected troubleshooting information?!
A. Ashzification has put together a great collection of support information here.

Edited by jadedcat to add optifine install link.
Edited by Punny Bunny to add solution for garbled username/incorrect password issue. Also added Ash's documentation.
Edited by captainnana, basically remade this :3

Status
Not open for further replies.