Whitelist Server Fanzypants FTB [Whitelist] [Hard] [Scandianvian]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
NEWS:
New server now.
Specs:
- 8GB ram
- 5 cpu cores (1,5gz each)
- Viritual server, (creeperhost endermann)

Hi,

Running a mindcrack with friends.

We are 12 arould active players and looking for more.
Most norwegians, some are Swedish.

20 spots on the server now.

We are running Mindcrack and with no extra mods.

PvP are on, but its a very friendy server.

We use Teamspeak! (Talking in Norwegian)
IP: ts3.cotnorth.com

If you want to join send reply here with:
Mainly looking form Norway and Sweden.

Reply here if you want to send an app
Nick:
Experience with FTB:
About yourself:
What are your ingame "plan"?:
(it can be written in norwegian, danish or swedish if you want)

IP: ftb.exelice.com

Host: zimm3r
Admins: yawavarma and Tobben20

Noname79_dk

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: noname79_dk
Experience with FTB:sp only
About yourself:I'm a quiet guy looking for a server to play on because sp has become too boring there is more to want to know I will answer in ingame chat
What are your ingame "plan"?:nothing big play have fun away from greifers and power hungry admins that u encounter on open servers

eonsv

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: protactin
Experience with FTB: I've been using redpower since it was just a timer, and thaumcraft and computercraft since they were released. I have some experience with the other mods, but not a lot.
About yourself: I'd say I'm a builder and computercraft programmer(as I'm a programmer by trade). Else there's not much more to say, but I'm mostly a quiet guy, however I always like to join in on some community projects.
What are your ingame "plan"?: My first goal is to set up a factorization ore processing unit. But in the long run it is probably to set up a community farm (for everything farmable), which doesn't just look like a box, unless there exist one already.

Atle Sørvåg

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: hubbaatle
Experience with FTB: I've been playing a lot of Minecraft but recently started playing FTB and really enjoy it. It's so many possibilities!
About yourself: I'm more or less a typical young adult that is outgoing and likes to be social. Other than that there's not much more to say, I'm just a normal nice guy who likes to play.
What are your ingame "plan"?: I don't have a big plan, I mostly play for fun and the community. But I'd like to get to know the more advanced stuff in FTB and build some epic machines and etc. I also really like building, and kinda have an OCD to make everything look pretty.

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome protactin and hubbaatle! Added you bouth to whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1359843386][/DOUBLEPOST]New ip to the server: ftb.exelice.com

TheMaik

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: TheMaik
Experience with FTB: I have been playing this modpack since it first released it's first beta pack! I do have some good experience with Industrialcraft, Buildcraft and Thaumcraft... But Thaumcraft is my personal favorite mod...
About yourself: I consider myself as a very energetic and social person! I love making people laugh and just have a good time on a server with friends! :) <----- I made a smileyface right there! LOL
What are is your ingame "plan"?: To make a Thaumcraft paradise of Epicness! x2

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Saxrold
Experience with FTB: Good
About yourself: My name is romano i come from the netherlands my english is not really good but im learning it! ;$
What are your ingame "plan"?: Build an epic base :)
(it can be written in norwegian, danish or swedish if you want)

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Satsujinlol
Experience with FTB: Been playing it since day 1! I have pretty extensive knowledge of most of the mods in the pack.
About yourself: I am a big nerd. Not sure what else to say. I literally just shut down my own FTB server because I was pretty much alone on it.
What are is your ingame "plan"?: Automate and optimize all the things! I want to make the biggest Lapis factory in existence! >:D

EDIT:
I have a few other people who might be interested in joining the server. (I've made sure they're not retarded, so don't worry :p )

Dennis

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Dennisc1995
Experience with FTB: Ikke mye. Følger med på flere fra Mindcrack serveren og har veldig lyst til å prøve det.
About yourself: Gutt på 17 snart 18 år. Spiller håndball. På fritiden liker jeg å være på pcen og spille litt. Spesielt minecraft. Spilt lenge på North-Craft serveren.
What are your ingame "plan"?: Prøve ut nye ting. Automatisere ting. Bygge noe fett.

Sigurd2009

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: sigurd2009
Experience with FTB: jeg har spilt siden den kom ut. jeg liker computercraft og industrial craft. jeg har noe peiling på LUA(coding for turtles) og jeg har smått prøvd biene.
About yourself: jeg er en 15 år gutt (1997) og bor i oslo. jeg snakker bokmål. jeg har spilt minecraft siden beta 1.2 og elsker ftb siden jeg begynte og gå litt lei av vanilla. jeg er på pc mins 4 timer hver dag og +2 på YouTube
jeg går 10.klasse 2 termin på Abildsø skole. østkanten. jeg bruker en TOSHIBA, Qosmio pc med en razer naga epic mus. i tillegg har jeg et g35 headsett. hvis vi skal bruke team speek jeg vil mest sannsynlig være på hele tiden og alltid mulig å få tak i(så lenge jeg er på serveren)
What are your ingame "plan"?: bygge et turtle hær som vil ta over mitt område med automasjon.
hvil du vite, mer kontakt med på siden eller raskere på skype (sigurd.smeby)
håper jeg ser dere alle på serveren :)

artis

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:
Experience with FTB: started playing FTB in January I know fairly alot
About yourself: I'm 19 I enjoy playing minecraft with the FTB mod pack and would love to play with mature people
What are your ingame "plan"?: to interact with people make freinds build stuff together and learn new stuff
(it can be written in norwegian, danish or swedish if you want)[DOUBLEPOST=1360004636][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Artis_is_livebro

George_____T

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: george_____t
Experience with FTB: been lpaying for a few weeks, pretty knowledgable
About yourself: I'm awesome!
What are your ingame "plan"?: Get advanced GregTech stuff, build massive mansion with my good friend, Mr. tom_boocock who's probably gonna apply now..

Tom_Boocock

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Tom_Boocock
Experience with FTB: Been playing for a few weeks, more knowledgable than george_____t
About yourself: More awesome than george_____t!
What are your ingame "plan"?: Get more advanced gregtech stuff than george_____t, build various massive factories..

5p3rm1n470r

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: 5p3rm1n470r
Experience with FTB: Not a huge amount, been trying out different things in SP, but it gets kinda boring alone. Been playing vanlila MC for 2-3 years, got into FTB because of all the new things there is to do, and explore.
About yourself: Positiv guy, who likes humor and a laid back relationship with the rest of the members.
What is your ingame "plan"?: No particular plan, try and get some nice builds up and running, and just have a good time in general.

Zhuckar

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Zhuckar
Experience with FTB: Har set en del på YouTube og fumlet lidt rundt i creative men har ikke motivation til at bygge noget hvis det ikke er på en server
About yourself: Stille og rolig, ret god til foto- og videoredigering, har en lidt abstrakt humor men ikke på en ubehagelig måde, er åben for nye ting, er meget perfektionistisk
What are your ingame "plan"?: Få opbygget en fornem base og få udforsket de nye elementer. Håber at kunne være en del af et organiseret og positivt fællesskab hvor der er plads til at besøge hinanden, hjælpe hinanden og ha det sjovt :)

Reactions: 5p3rm1n470r

Bainoc

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Bainoc
Experience with FTB: Not so much but i have very good knowledge of the mods by playing that other modpack.
About yourself: Normal guy who enjoys computergames and hope to find a server with a mature feel to it to enjoy the wonders of the game.
What are your ingame "plan"?: To build a nice home and get cracking on some machines and other cool stuff.

yawavarma

Jul 29, 2019
5p3rm1n470r, Bainoc and Zhuckar

You are whitelisted!

Welcome :D[DOUBLEPOST=1360191929][/DOUBLEPOST]Satsujinlol, you are also whitelisted now!

Welcome !

Reactions: 5p3rm1n470r

robert versland

Jul 29, 2019
game name is TUDtheCAKE
age 31
frome norway
i just got the game for 4 monts ago and only know the basic. but i wil learn :D
only want to play and learn alote new stuff and do some hard work.