Fake Player Mod???

skooter4292

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm trying to get Kikoku, the special sword from Extra Utilities. You have to do this special ritual which I'm sure most of you know the details of. One of the requirements is that you can't be alone on the server, there has to be at least one other player. However, I'm playing on a single player world. I actually don't think I've ever played on a server, but that's a different post entirely. Does anyone know a way around this? Is there a way to spawn in a dummy player? Either through vanilla Minecraft itself or with a mod of some sort. Just remember, whatever I end up using, Minecraft has to think there's actually another person playing. It can't be a mob that just has the skin of a player, it has to count as a player itself. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any answers. I appreciate it greatly.

P.S. - The whole reason I want the sword (aside from the fact that it looks really cool and Extra Utilities is in my top 5 favorite mods) is because in the most recent update, literally came out about 3 hours ago. Kikoku has a 10% higher chance of dropping soul fragments when a mob is killed with it. And I'd really like to get a reinforced watering can (or hopefully multiple of them), without sacrificing 10% of my total health for it.

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
you can get Kikoku by crafting the Etheric Sword with Mobiuos Ingot instead , you can craft Mobiuos Ingot from doing the second ritual to activate the Division Sigil

in fact you can get a super version of all unstable tools by crafting them with a Mobiuos Ingot

also keep in mind that what you get is a Soul of Forgotten Deity not the souls it self , when crafting the reinforced watering can you will need to sacrifice a heart but you can get back the heart by consuming the Soul of Forgotten Deity , there is also an option in the config file to allow your hearts to be resorted when you die

skooter4292

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I've never done the second sigil activation ritual, it seems easy enough. The hardest part is probably gonna be getting 1 of every record. And I knew the souls you got were different, but I thought you could craft the watering can with them. Either way I still get the heart back. So I guess I can just keep stealing some life then replenishing it with the Soul of a Forgotten Deity and get as many as I want. I'll just have to set up a mob farm to automatically kill stuff with Kikoku. I'd rather not change the config around. RwTema intended it to be a hard item to get with some sacrifice involved so I'd like to keep it that way, and earn my 10% of health back. Thanks a ton though, the information you gave me is very helpful. I really appreciate it.

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
The hardest part is probably gonna be getting 1 of every record

to get a Vanilla Record force a skeleton to kill creeper with it's bow or if you have Runic Dungeons mod then you can customize the loot

also if for whatever reason that you want to obtain the records again with MFR Auto-Juke Box you can duplicate all vanilla records

you definitely should do the second division sigil ritual becuse the Psuedo-Inversion Sigil has unlimited uses and can be used in any Crafting Table this includes Auto-Crafting it AE2 + with Mobius Ingot ( that does not explode BTW ) you can make the Super builder Wand !

Reactions: PierceSG

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
you can get Kikoku by crafting the Etheric Sword with Mobiuos Ingot instead , you can craft Mobiuos Ingot from doing the second ritual to activate the Division Sigil

in fact you can get a super version of all unstable tools by crafting them with a Mobiuos Ingot

also keep in mind that what you get is a Soul of Forgotten Deity not the souls it self , when crafting the reinforced watering can you will need to sacrifice a heart but you can get back the heart by consuming the Soul of Forgotten Deity , there is also an option in the config file to allow your hearts to be resorted when you die

to get a Vanilla Record force a skeleton to kill creeper with it's bow or if you have Runic Dungeons mod then you can customize the loot

also if for whatever reason that you want to obtain the records again with MFR Auto-Juke Box you can duplicate all vanilla records

you definitely should do the second division sigil ritual becuse the Psuedo-Inversion Sigil has unlimited uses and can be used in any Crafting Table this includes Auto-Crafting it AE2 + with Mobius Ingot ( that does not explode BTW ) you can make the Super builder Wand !

You should totally add "Would you like to know more?" at the end of all your informative posts.

Reactions: 6210classick