Failed to login: Error

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
On both of my FTB servers I am getting this message as well as many of the players trying to join. Out of about 10 attempts I can maybe get one to actually connect. Is there something up with the login server on FTB? Anyone else having this issue with their servers?

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
it would appear that minecrafts session servers are down so you cant join servers atm

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to connect to my server for a while, but I keep getting the same message all the time.
Failed to login: Error. It just doesn't work. :/
When I forced an update it worked once, but not when I tried it again. Any possible solutions to this?
Would be much appreciated. :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
On the FTC server i get this a lot, as I am writing this I get these errors. You really just want to try until you get on, it is quite random.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
There are only 3 dots that need to be green.

Minecraft logins

Mojang accounts login
Minecraft multiplayer sessions
and minecraft.net if thats down u cant log on your mc account nothing to do with the failed to login:error but just saying :p
think Mojang accounts website has something to do with the failed to login:error tho it was down when me was getting the problems

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
yea it seems to be quite a large problem apperently

EDIT: altough as i post this message everything is green on the status page

gohankami

Jul 29, 2019
This seems to be a problem for some people who use my server. Pretty much just need to keep trying to log in until it works. Happens even while other people are on the server at the same time.