Factorization Colossus

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LickableIce

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Factorization Colossus
Launcher Version:
Curse Launcher
Modpack:
Direwolf20 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Colossus becomes invincible? In my save, i've activated the colossus and when i try destroying the fractured blocks, the colossus becomes invisible or i just can't hit the blocks at all. Any ideas? Should i update factorization? if so How?

Last edited:

alfblack

Jul 29, 2019
Based on my experince. I suspect it's Optifine thats making it "invisible". Once you deactivate it, it's visible again. (just reactivate it after the battle)

brainshead

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem but without Optifine .
You can break the first fractured block and after his "bow" you cant hit the second fractured block and if you are to close to his body , the body disappaered.
Have 2 Collosses in "bow " position without any interaction possible.
You can see the arms and legs if the Body part is disappearing ,but no interaction possible with the fractured block on his back.

alfblack

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I have the same problem as brainshead. I thought my tinker's tools were incompatible with the Colous. So I went back to try with a diamond pick with no improved results. I have around 3 colosus in the bow positions and cant progress. Pickaxes nor swords work.

brainshead

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Factorization Colossus
Launcher Version:
FTB Launcher
Modpack:
Direwolf20 1.7.10
Modpack Version:

It is with version 1.3.1. Is there version history of the versions of the pack somewhere.
And also can i upgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1 without starting new world ?

But we have found another one (he is using no optifine), He removed al blocks around him (on his back/legs/and arms ) and after removing the the first block he "bows" After that again no interaction possible

Anyone a solution?

doc89holliday

Jul 29, 2019
try using command /fzds on the factorization page he tells you to use this command if you have any trouble with them. iv noticed relogging and using /fzds to reset will make it possible to finish them. oh and dont mess with them in the mystcraft worlds they dont work there ever from what i can figure out