Factorisation Exosuits vs. Immbis' Powersuits

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Which type of armor should I choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
I might have gotten the name of the powersuits mod wrong, but which one do you think is more effective at doing what they do? (Excluding the powertool.) I'm playing on an FTB DW20 modpack server, so I'm wondering. Your opinions of why one is better or the other is worse would be helpful too. :)

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits is by far the superior mod for armour. Neptune's Exosuits are unfinished and exceedingly buggy right now, as admitted by Neptunepink.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
(awful quote)
One thing you misunderstand about the irish... you put " th' " for "the" when in fact, the Irish skip the other part of the word. The Irish have a great deal of trouble pronouncing "th" sounds. It'd be "top o' teh mornin' to ye"

Either you watch the show of you've done your research. Lol
Alas, research. I don't watch a huge amount of TV, warehouse13 isn't one of the few shows I do watch.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
One thing you misunderstand about the irish... you put " th' " for "the" when in fact, the Irish skip the other part of the word. The Irish have a great deal of trouble pronouncing "th" sounds. It'd be "top o' teh mornin' to ye"
Takes one to know one! ;)
That was a test to see if you knew how you really talked...:rolleyes:

Reactions: ApSciLiara

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like Factorization as a whole and last time I saw the Exosuit in Etho's videos it was very buggy. The features it has also aren't bad, but I can easily do without them. I mean pushing blocks sounds like fun, but what's the point? Safely building a bridge? Who cares when you can have a suit that protects you from everything and allows you to fly as well...

I have tried the modular power suits though and I absolutely love them. They don't have many bugs (not to the point they're unusable at least) and new features are added every patch. I also like how they can transition from relatively early game armor to horribly OP late game armor.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I love Factorization, but the controls on the exo suit are weird, making it only useful for the cobble generator, on servers where those are banned.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I like how there are more potatoe votes then Powersuit. Potatoesuit for the win. I'm gunna rename my power armour head to Potatoe Armour Head. So I'll have my potato armour, and the power tool is called the "Swiss Arm-y Knife"

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I like how there are more potatoe votes then Powersuit. Potatoesuit for the win. I'm gunna rename my power armour head to Potatoe Armour Head. So I'll have my potato armour, and the power tool is called the "Swiss Arm-y Knife"
MachineMuse should pull an i-chun and add a potato/pork to the end of the power tool. And add a module that feeds/breeds animals when you click on them.

Reactions: ApSciLiara