F9 Key

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Not sure if this was an update on the DW20 5.2.0 pack Or My stupidity in installing IE10 from MS updates. Nothing but problems since, MS exchange work server not letting me follow links etc. Will have to try a Reset on the Browser. Have Uninstalled IE10 and reverted to IE9 but have not reset browser yet.
I use Fraps and my Rec key is set for F9. Before all the changes (sigh) all worked well.
Now when I push F9 I see red lines (identifiying chunks?) push F9 again and I see Green squares within the Chunks. Much like what you see with MCEdit.
Was there a change in DW20 that assigned something to F9?

Any Help much Appreciated.

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
It's quite an awesome tool to have, they might need to look into the defual conffigs for ultimated though, since F9 is also used for something with the minimap, a minor thing really

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
It's quite an awesome tool to have, they might need to look into the defual conffigs for ultimated though, since F9 is also used for something with the minimap, a minor thing really

Agreed, good visual tool. Great for working out where to place things. Especially Chuck Loaders as I had My first mishap with them the other day.
Show Chucks and place the loader in a different chunk, All Good.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
Ah Ok Thank You. Guess I'm moving my Rec Key.

I had the same problem, and opted to change the chunk boundary key instead. You can do this by changing the value of chunkoverlay in NEI.cfg. It uses LWJGL key codes, which can be looked up in the org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard table here: http://www.lwjgl.org/javadoc/constant-values.html

(Yes, all that effort just because I liked F9 to be my start/stop recording key :) )

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
There's F7 for showing where mobs can spawn too! No more need for light level indicators or slow mods that show where things can spawn!