Problem F key not bringing up Wand Focus GUI on hosted server.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone hosting or using a hosted server ever come across the situation where the F key will not bring up the Wand Focus GUi for Thaumcraft? We've tried to remap the key and nothing seems to resolve the problem. Im wondering if its a server side setting or property. My multiplayer is hosted on Minespan.com Multicraft 4Gb Ram running Direwolf20 server files. Everything else seems to do just fine (so far) except for this nagging issue. It works just fine when we log into our solo worlds. Any thoughts or solutions?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
A thought of my to figure out if this is hosted issue or not is to try to put your exact server contents on another server environment and see if that resolves it. You could try booting a local server on your PC and just use that as a "test" server or if you would like I could fire up one for you (no cost) if you would like (PM me if your interested). As for the issue itself I could not find anything regarding it unfortunately so it just be a "trial and erroring" thing it looking like.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
I hear you there Harvest, And guess what I just now got done getting the focus bag and two foci made up and it works for me just fine on the server. My buddy Richard is not going to be happy. But it is a sort of good news bad news situation now. Furthermore it might tell a story about his files. As in he may have a corruption problem on his client side.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I hear you there Harvest, And guess what I just now got done getting the focus bag and two foci made up and it works for me just fine on the server. My buddy Richard is not going to be happy. But it is a sort of good news bad news situation now. Furthermore it might tell a story about his files. As in he may have a corruption problem on his client side.

Glad you were able to get it sorted out! Yes it is annoying when it's some sort of file corruption..