Open Server Evolvecraft Ultimate Server - 200 slots, pvp, Towny, essentials, worldguard, economy!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
This is a brand new server, there will be more plugins coming soon as better support is achieved.

To connect to the server just be sure you have ultimate selected in the ftb launcher and use this ip:

server: mc.evolvecraft.com:25567
teamspeak: voice.evolvecraft.com

I have a website but it isnt used for ftb so no point in putting it here. The only thing really blocked is explosive related things for griefing purposes, I want a nice friendly community not a I hate you and want to destroy everything community. Last that is banned are world anchors.

I hope you guys enjoy the server as it gets bigger and donations come etc, I will make a website. Thank you!

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see my server got moved :) server is doing great got a few people on and they seem to love it.

vincenttech

Jul 29, 2019
Hej Stephen,
I need to say your server is great! I found already many "Friends" and looking in to it to play on the Server!
i would help you in beeing staff if you want!
I wanted to ask, if you could install towny and Economy Plugins.
Because then everyone could ask a Admin and creat a Town where everything is protectet,i would say you need minimum 6 players to make a Town!
Second thing, please disable the Twiligh mod. I was playing yesterday and the server startet to lag.
I Think its TF mod because it runs a separat world and is very CPU Stressing!
ToDo:
-Towny
-Economy
(if you want,because its your server :D)
-Disable Twilight Forest

At the end i wanted to ask how the Gregtech mod is set?
Are the hard Recipes enabled?
Thanks for the nice server and we see us there! :)

vincenttech

Jul 29, 2019
And disable Traincraft if you didnt already! Because now you cant craft the Trains and the Mod is loaded and uses "some" Ram and Bandwith!

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
And disable Traincraft if you didnt already! Because now you cant craft the Trains and the Mod is loaded and uses "some" Ram and Bandwith!
Thanks for the advice, traincraft has been disabled and I am working on some other things, should already have eco, type /bal and we have jobs now!

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Debating on making a seperate website or just a "page" on my current "main" website, post what you think here please.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to get a few more people on around this time, potentially looking for staff for this time.

vincenttech

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks that you disabled Traincraft! I have some begs, could you please enable the HTTP Protocol in the Computercraft config
Also could you disable the Twiligh Forest mod! Because it runs a seperat world and that lags the Server much!
If you need Staff i would be ready to help you, i am everyday online(European Time) and playing with a Friend!
I would not cheat in items, only look for the right thinks, lets say looking if someone got grieft, killed or someone is using offencive Language![DOUBLEPOST=1358676005][/DOUBLEPOST]And Stephen, when we have Jobs and Money, then make at the Spawn a Shop or make later with Towny a City where you can Buy Stuff and sell it!

MikF1y

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Stephen I have been on your server for the past week, and i'm loveing it.I'v made many friends.With that being said i agree with Vincenttech on disabling twilight forest, because it dose cause major lag as a result of using 20% cpu. Also,I think a few items should be ban, cause they could cause crazy lag.The items are spirit shard's, chunk loader's, and world anchor's.Oh! almost forgot if you'r looking for staff i would apply for it.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Stephen I have been on your server for the past week, and i'm loveing it.I'v made many friends.With that being said i agree with Vincenttech on disabling twilight forest, because it dose cause major lag as a result of using 20% cpu. Also,I think a few items should be ban, cause they could cause crazy lag.The items are spirit shard's, chunk loader's, and world anchor's.Oh! almost forgot if you'r looking for staff i would apply for it.

chunk loaders and world anchors should be disabled, im working on the shards now, thanks man, and I will be looking for staff.

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
The shards don't cause any more lag then a normal spawner, you get outside of 16 block radius and they stop spawning mobs all together.
Disabling Twilight Forest you might as well disable going to the Nether as well since that is another dimension by that thought process.

Some of the biggest sources of lag will be Quarries and people's poorly made sorting systems.

MikF1y

Jul 29, 2019
The shards don't cause any more lag then a normal spawner, you get outside of 16 block radius and they stop spawning mobs all together.
Disabling Twilight Forest you might as well disable going to the Nether as well since that is another dimension by that thought process.

Some of the biggest sources of lag will be Quarries and people's poorly made sorting systems.
Twilight Forest is bugged so if people goes exploring in it then the server will start to crash after you hit 65%-70% cpu usage, cause your generating terain that is why the server has been going offline. Also,i know if you take Twilight Forest away then a-lot of stuff will be unavailable too use , but i was thinking.If Stephen disabled the Twilight Forest , and got the towny mod , money ect. running. Then he could make a admin shop and sell the twilight forest stuff as in maze map focuses, and whatever else you get from there.I have a question for you also how dose a tier 5 spawner not lag as much as a normal one whenever it spawns 3x the mobs spawn in half the time. I always though that the more mobs the more lag.Correct me if i'm wrong on any of this.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Well the server is up running, all brand new, havent even built a spawn yet, I could use some help administrating/building it, if anyone is interested either login or reply here, we do have a teamspeak server which is voice.evolvecraft.com thanks guys hope to see you on.