Essence berry bush collection

Vicerious

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't tested it yet, but it should be possible to use Mekanism's digital miner to search for and collect them.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have an idea to collect essence berry bushes instead of randomly runing though a cave

sadly no, essence berries are the only oreberry that you actually need to find in the world
though if you're playing Agrarian Skies, it can be gotten through sifting stone

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't tested it yet, but it should be possible to use Mekanism's digital miner to search for and collect them.
I don't think that's possible. You'd either need the bush block (which is I think different from the one you get when picking them up) or the bushes to be oredicted, which they aren't. Haven't tired it though.

Michael280

Jul 29, 2019
QuarriesPlus quarries have no problem picking up oreberry bushes. Including essenceberry bushes.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
My Rotarycraft boring machine has been collecting every kind of bush, though it has Silk Touch.

Don't forget, you can setup essense berries to be picked by Autonomous Activators, and place a Thaumcraft Brain in a Jar on top to collect the XP.

lady2beetle

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I am not understanding the question. Every time I find an essence bush, I break it with my axe (not silk touch) and take it home. Once I plant it, it takes time to grow, but then it starts producing essence berries just fine. I have an entire hedge row of them in my current game, right outside my house. Is that what you meant?

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
im haveing troble finding them the ones i do have are bening harvested by a mffr harvester and into a autoactivator over a swerer making mob essence however i need more mob essence and im haveing troble finding essence berry bushes

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
For making more mob essence, how about a dark room with mob grinders? You could upgrade it to have a vanilla mob spawner or cursed earth later.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
My Rotarycraft boring machine has been collecting every kind of bush, though it has Silk Touch.

Don't forget, you can setup essense berries to be picked by Autonomous Activators, and place a Thaumcraft Brain in a Jar on top to collect the XP.

I'd rather use the harvester from MFR to collect the berries, and have the berries be taken to a different spot to convert them into experience.