Windows .exe Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahthebiste

Jul 29, 2019
I replaced the versions folder and the libraries folder in the install directory and this fixed the issue, Thanks a heap :)

Also, I don't know how so if a mod or someone could put [SOLVED] at the start of the title, I'm sure it will help other people out a great deal.

How do I do this?[DOUBLEPOST=1390695598][/DOUBLEPOST]Because I have the same problem

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
If you are getting the same error on a 1.6.4 pack then please follow my instructions if not then please start a new thread with a link to your console log on pastebin.com

I'm pretty sure he meant he removed the libraries and version folders just inside the FTB folder. So if you followed the recommended instructions and created a folder called FTB on your desktop then the folders you want to delete are '/Desktop/FTB/libraries' and '/Desktop/FTB/versions' Then he reopened the launcher and launched a 1.6.4 pack again to have the launcher redownload the files.

blahthebiste

Jul 29, 2019
Moving the directory to my desktop was all that I needed, and it was fixed. I am still quite happy with my java 6 and original launcher download

Status
Not open for further replies.