Greylist Server EpickCrack [MindCrack + Mystcraft] [No Banned Items] [Grey List] [15 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Epic_Bosser

Jul 29, 2019
EpickCrack
Server IP: 198.8.93.179
We combine Mindcrack and Mystcraft, so make sure you have mystcraft in your mods folder.

Mystcraft mod tutorial:

Rules
1) No Greifing. You will be banned.
2) No Stealing. First offence is a temp ban. Second is a perma ban.
3) PvP is enabled in the arena located at /warp arena.
4) We do not spawn things. Dont' ask.
5) No caps please! 10 Minute Mute after multiple offences.
6) Spawners must be turned off when not in use. I will remove any spawners left on. They cause LAG!
I take this stuff very seriously.

Ender Chests
Rules regarding enderchest/pouch use.
1) Do not set up autopumps with a public chest. Items can be accidentally stolen this way.
2) Not a rule, but a suggestion, unless its private, I strongly suggest against using the default
[White] [White] [White] configuration. Everyone has easy access to this!
3) Same as above, if you are using an enderpouch, do not use the default white configuration! I suggest linking it with a private chest you own.
Reminders
1) To make an enderchest private, right click the latch with a diamond. People can still access it, but only from that chest.
2) To link an enderchest with an enderpouch, shift rightclick the chest with the pouch.

You can join the server, as there is no whitelist perse, but you will be only a guest. Please apply on our website (adress at the top). There is no spawn building, I am finishing up the permissions and then will start working on that.

Donations are greatly appreciated, but certainly not mandatory.

Come join in big numbers, we must have lots of FUN!!!

Epic_Bosser