Energized Glowstone = BestLighting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
2013-05-02_17.28.01.png

Apologies to folks stuck in 1.4.7.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I like my wrath lamps. Just wish the flame was bigger and they came in colours and coloured light sources was a thing in minecraft ..

I'm very needy.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You realize it floats up though right? And the source block actually moves, so ED will find that his lighting floats away.

Yes I do and I comment else where the first time that came up with how to avoid losing you source block.[DOUBLEPOST=1367481936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so make a L

OOAO
OGAO
OOOO

O blocks G glowstone liquid A air. It should flow over and up and the source block should remaind trapped.

Problem what?

Reactions: jumpfight5

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Looks much better than having random buckets of liquid glowstone splashed across your 3-high roof, making it seem 2-high and even more damn claustrophobic than before. Cough DoctorOr cough.

Sent from my phone using black magic

Reactions: Technician

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
who knows, it's unclear, s/he just has a habit of suggesting things that are already implemented :p
(He)
That time omegatron is correct, I wanna see that (already existing feature) implemented in a build.

I admit that I'm bad at suggestions though.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. That would be OP. If every single glowstone liquid block hardened, you would get 256x your original input. You would need but one single Glowstone Block. Scratch my original sentence. There would be 5 upstreams, so it would be ~1280 Glowstone blocks per one Glowstone. And if you needed more than one Glowstone block to melt, you would still get profit.