[EnderPigInc.com] BuildersParadise- 1.7.10

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by BeerCav, Jul 25, 2014.

1. BeerCav

BeerCav Well-Known Member Retired Staff

[​IMG]

**WARNING**
    This modpack is not about building!!

:: Please read through before judging ::

Don't say you weren't warned.
    [​IMG]
    (See spoiler if you don't know how to use 3rd party modpack codes)
    Select the 3RD PARTY PACKS tab and click PACK CODES button under the maps and textures tab and type the code below in and click add:
    BPrules01
    (Yes, the caps need to be the same as you see above)

The modpack website is www.enderpiginc.com for a full listing of mod owners and permissions. (changed websites, allow time for the full info to be added, ty)​

Mod List:
    Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
    BackPacks by Brad16840
    Balanced Exchange by Brad16840
    Baubles by Azanor
    BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
    Blood Magic by WayofTime
    Botania by Vazkii
    Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
    Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
    Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
    CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
    CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
    CoFH Core by CoFH team
    CoFH Lib by CoFH team
    Craft Heraldry by Vazkii
    Emotes by Vazkii
    EnderStorage by Chickenbones
    ExtraUtilities by RWTema
    Factorization by neptunepink
    Food Plus Mod by JoseTheCrafter
    Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
    Fossils and Archeology Mod by 4f6f3b
    HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
    Highlands by sdj64
    iChunUtil by iChun
    Iguana Tinker Tweaks by iguana_man
    IndustrialCraft2 by IC2 Dev Team
    IndustrialCraft2 API by IC2 Team
    Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
    LogisticsPipes by davboecki, AartBluestoke, ArtForz, GUIpsp, theZorro266
    Lycanite's Mobs by Lycanite
    Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
    Mapwriter by mapwriter
    Mob Amputation by iChun
    MobiusCore by ProfMobius
    NEI Addons by bdew
    Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
    Opis by ProfMobius
    Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
    Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
    Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
    Thaumcraft by Azanor
    Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vaskii
    Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
    Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
    Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
    Translocators by Chickenbones
    Twilight Forest by Benimatic
    Waila by ProfMobius

Please let me know if you're playing my modpack as I find it encouraging to press on.

MODPACK PERMISSION:
    I would be honored to have this modpack on your server. The only thing I require is,
    - Do not state anywhere that I created any of the included mods as I will publicly denounce any statement indicating otherwise.
    The Mod Authors deserve credit for their hard work.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. BeerCav

Be advised:
    I have informed the FTB staff that in the mod listing on the launcher that Advanced DarknessMod is to be removed do to no contact from author. It should be removed from the list once they have a chance to get to it. It is not in the modpack just a mis-communication. I prefer to include it but fate it seems has other plans. ;)

3. BeerCav

This is now set up on my server if you would like to try it at IP: buildpar.com
    I had to disable minecolonies as there seems to be an issue with it. Once I get a reply from the authors as to maybe what I'm doing wrong with the installation it will be added.

4. BeerCav

Builders Paradise Modpack images on the launcher have been fixed along with the removal of AdvancedDarknessMod in the Mods listing.

Thank you watchful11 and tfox83

5. BeerCav

V1.3 is available soon.

Mods added:
    Compact DisplayHUD
    Backpack Renderer
    bcmod

6. BeerCav

I am also looking for a main image replacement. I just threw this one together because I don't know how to use gimp very well,....man I miss my photoshop haha
    Anyway, If you can come up with a nice image (420x200 .png) I won't hesitate to give you credit for it. The theme should represent "The Skinny" image on OP. The only thing I ask is that [​IMG] this be used for the logo somewhere on it, unless you can come up with a better one ;)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  7. BeerCav

UPDATE:

V1.3 is available!
    Manual link has been updated.

8. BeerCav

UPDATE:
    V1.4 Coming Soon!

9. BeerCav

UPDATE: 1.4 Teaser

10. BeerCav

Currently seeking someone who can create a resource pack for this modpack.
    If you are interested please leave a message letting me know and I will get in touch with you on specifics. I thank you in advance.

~Beer

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  11. BeerCav

VERSION: 1.4.3 is now submitted.

This has been the largest change yet, as the modpack has gone 1.7.10 so many of the earlier mods were not updated or just plain abandoned.
    I have in turn made this pack a bit more difficult. Remember, the point is to have awesome builds, not just the tech side of things. With that being said there is a ton of different blocks to build with.
    You ever had that feeling you're being watched?

Still, I'm open to a pat on the back or a Beard Slap.
    Any input would be nice as I am the only one working on this whole project.

12. BeerCav

Update accepted.
    A few changes have taken place with this update.
    First, of all, like I had stated before a bunch of the mods have changed so be sure to give that a look. The Mod Authors have really done a great job.
    Second, you may have noticed that we have jumped to 1.7.10 or maybe you haven't and you're just realizing this now that I'm bringing it up...either way voila!

I had a competition on my server for anyone who can come up with a better description of the modpack that sounds better than the one I had provided and the winner was Ishoot2win, her description can now be viewed via this post, the post on minecraftforums or the FTB launcher. (Thank you Nicole!)

The other competitions I have stated above in earlier posts still stand, I hold true to my word, you will get recognition.

Lastly,
    Enjoy the pack as I've had a blast putting it together and working with some of the mod authors and getting to know a couple here and there.
    There shouldn't be any errors but like always, if you do come across something plz let me know so I can fix it!

~Beer

13. BeerCav

There's some issues with JABBA. Once a player uses anything within the mod it kicks them from the server if they so much as get close to their home. I will be removing it from the pack until I can fix the issue. There was no problem with it when I was doing my testing in single player, but once I have it on the server it has been doing this....Just be advised go into edit the modpack and disable JABBA prior to playing.

Please do not use any of the JABBA features.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  14. BeerCav

Anyone playing my modpack? This has gotten many views but no comments yet and I'd like to have some opinions to let me know if there is anything needing attention.

Inquiring minds want to know...lol

15. BeerCav

Minor update:
    JABBA removed for further testing & tweaking.

16. Feed the beast 122

Feed the beast 122 New Member

starting to play your pack downloading it now. looks like a lot of fun
    on AE are you using Rv1 stable, Rv1 beta, or Rv2 alpha? just wondering because Rv2 lets you disable channels if you don't like them or the limit.

17. BeerCav

Its the Rv0 stable-10, and thank you for checking out the pack. I hope you enjoy it.

18. Feed the beast 122

yep really awesome of you to make this. Couldn't play it because of storm plus got distracted. like the beard slap. oh had a suggestion maybe have one of the tour guides do like a vid of a tour of the sever and what all has been built on there

19. Feed the beast 122

with that i had an idea how about having a minecraft steve player in a beach chair sitting on the sand looking into the sun setting in the horizon over an ocean but instead of a sun image use the[​IMG] image for the sun

20. BeerCav

Good idea, I just might do that. We have one from a long time ago but, that was a long time ago lol

That would be pretty funny. But unfortunately I'm not the worlds greatest with the image editing tools at my disposal atm. I love photoshop but I don't have it on this pc and the other one took a dump.
    If you can do it, go for it and load it up here. I'll check it out lol