Enderium ingots

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, would someone be kind enough to tell me how in the world do you acquire Enderium ingots? Im very new(1 week) and im stumped.I need to make a tesseract fram and ive tried all night ...I figure its time to ask. Any tips would be great.ty

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have NEI installed? It comes default with most mod packs and will show you how to make endurium blend (or dust....just look up Endurium)....NEI should show up when you open your inventory (Default key "O" to turn NEI on and off)

If you have NEI...just experiment with it till you figure it out....(try typing @thermalexpansion in the search box for NEI.....)

NEI is really nice and makes the game loads easier ...once you figure out how to use it.....Some things you can't find out through it though...like some multiblock structures (forestry farms is one i can think of)

(sorry , reread your post...get NEI if you don't have it.....Please)
====
Edit:
Go into the NEI options and select the first button and swtich cheat mode to recipe mode...there are buttons that work...I just can't remember them)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomRage

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
3 tin powder/dust + 1 shiny powder + 1 bucket of resonant ender in a shapeless recipe

Would this be correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1391950785][/DOUBLEPOST]I have Nei but it dosnt show the recipe.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
2 enderium and 1 pyrotheum dust...makes 2 ingots in a induction smelter

Pyrotheum is 1 coal dust, 1 sulfer, 1redstone dust, 1 blaze powder.....
Enderium blend is 3 tin + 1 shiny powder + bucket of resonant ender...

pressing R or U will give you different results when Hovering over a item in NEI

sorry , I can't find it on the net and it takes a few minutes for the game to launch....and I am lazy ...so didn't look it up in game at first....