Problem Endeavour, and Revelation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

K_Dawg1979

Oct 4, 2020
So I hope I am putting this in the correct place I have 2 issues
The main one is in the Play Multiplayer screen of Endeavour after putting the correct information to connect to my server it shows up with Can't connect to server with a red x over the ping meter however it will connect when you click on it anyway
To see what I am talking about load up Endeavour and place publicendeavour.forgeserver.org in the add server under play multiplayer

2nd it seems that no Endeavour & Revelation packs show any public multiplayer worlds at all
I have tried everything from formatting my entire computer to factory to just remove the game and reinstalling it and trying different apps with the same packs nothing works

Thanks in advance for all help / advice

Last edited:

K_Dawg1979

Oct 4, 2020
Yes it is weird I have tried completely resetting properties file changing port number to default changing settings in the properties file with nothing working i am going to try deleting the client all together and re install it soon

Metrinity

Mar 30, 2021
Yes it is weird I have tried completely resetting properties file changing port number to default changing settings in the properties file with nothing working i am going to try deleting the client all together and re install it soon
You can try it, this might work.

K_Dawg1979

Oct 4, 2020
So now I have updated to the current version 1.2.0 of Endeavour and re installed client and had a new properties file generated and changed the required ip address and port information and map name it still allows myself and others to log in but it says cannot connect still

hamtwigg

Mar 22, 2021
So I hope I am putting this in the correct place I have 2 issues
The main one is in the Play Multiplayer screen of Endeavour after putting the correct information to connect to my server it shows up with Can't connect to server with a red x over the ping meter however it will connect when you click on it anyway
To see what I am talking about load up Endeavour and place publicendeavour.forgeserver.org in the add server under play multiplayer

2nd it seems that no Endeavour & Revelation packs show any public multiplayer worlds at all
I have tried everything from formatting my entire computer to factory to just remove the game and reinstalling it and trying different apps with the same packs nothing works

Thanks in advance for all help / advice
I have an Endeavour server , if you want to join let me know