Enchiridion custom books...

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered this mod that was /is part of Mariculture and looking at the wiki, it seems we can make some pretty nice in-game books with it. Like the ones in Mariculture and Tinker's Construct.

Well I was wondering if anyone had done anything with it yet. I am a big fan of Father Toast's Lost Books mod and the addon for by "The_K". I especially like the journals that drop from zombies explaining how one man turned into a zombie after being infected. lol. I'd like to see some practicle books in the game though and Enchiridion's books are much nicer than vanilla's. Some in-game wikis with pictures would be cool, other things like an in-game architecture styles book with pictures explaining different minecraft building techniques and styles would be interesting to me. Advanced redstone contraptions; of course mod guides, an ore-depth chart book...the possibilities are endless...I know I probably sound a *tad* bit too excited about booksm but this is a great mod, I'd really like to see some people put it to use. I plan to make a personal book full of pictures of different unique builds I can use in-game for inspiration...I'll put it in my dropbox when i finish it...