Open Server EmuFTB Ultimate|v1.0.1|Minecraft v1.4.7|Open 24/7|No lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Siete

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:Ultimate.emucraft.net
Or
Ult.ecrft.net
About our Server:

EmuCraft FTB Ultimate is an anti-cheat, anti-greif, non-PvP, non-whitelist 24/7 Feed The Beast Ultimate server. This server has been designed to be a relaxing community environment without excessive plugins so players can build and create in peace. Like all our servers we provide a stress free and happy environment set up with our unique trust system being put into action.

Check Us Out On:

Rules
·Do not fight with or abuse staff.
·Don't be an idiot & Respect all players..
·No Griefing or Stealing, all blocks are logged.
·Do not spam the chat.
·Do not advertise.
·No nude or rude skins.
·PvP is not allowed.
·No exploiting mods or texture packs. (Eg flymod or xray.)
·Do not ask for materials or favours from staff.
·Do not scam or lie.
·Do not build 1x1 towers.
·No floating trees.
·No exploitation of glitches
·Keep timers over 2 seconds, and this includes all red-stone "devices" that generate a regular pulse.
·Do not build large structures near spawn.
·No excessive swearing nor call players names.
·Player traps are allowed, but can only be used to stop trespassers and must have a warning.
·If a machine causes the server to lag, it will be disabled or removed.
·The staff are here to help, but we will not give you a full personal tutorial of FTB.
Restricted Items (Through Our Trust System)
These items are available to the trusted rank and higher.You become trusted after 1-2 weeks of activity and being a good player. You can also gain access to the trusted items by contributing.
·Nuclear Reactors
·Computers
·Turtles
·Quarries
·Frame Motors
·Forcefields
·Turret
·Arcane Bore
·Cart Assembler
·Handgun
·Chunkloader​
Banned Items/Removed mods
·Stuff that explodes (Destruction Catalyst, Minning Lasers,Buster Magazine, Pellet Launcher)
·REP
·World Anchor
·Both Gravity Guns
·Portal Guns
·Canvas Bags (Till Fixed)
·XyCraft Blocks (Till Fixed)
·Mystcraft
GaRbqQw.png

beanie92

Jul 29, 2019
Best FTB Server Ive played on,

join up and enjoy the great community of players and staff members

Envyc965

Jul 29, 2019
Can I please be unbanned, I have not played minecraft/ftb/any kinds of mc since I got banned, Oh and no stealing's a rule right. Well dindog and a few others came around and stole from me and he also disrupted the server ANDDDD FOUGHT WITH STAFF!!! So why am I banned!?!?! all I'm saying is I wanna come back I will NEVER use a Chalice again D: EDIT: Also emucraft is the best Feed The Beast server I have ever played on. Why else would I want to be unbanned?