Electric crafting table automation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings, fellow Mindcrackers! I have a GregTech-related question to anyone with experience with Electric Crafting Tables.

I'm currently working on an automated, self-sustaining Saltpeter factory in Creative as part of my automated, self-sustaining Tree farm (the only way to renew Fertilizer.) Its complexity is currently terrifying, and I plan to share my work with the FTB community when I'm done.

Anyway, enough chitchat, to the point. No matter what mode my Electric Crafting Table for Saltpeter is in, it seems that the input cells immediately get "shoved" into the output. Yes, I do have the recipe for Saltpeter (with the 7 cells) programmed into the table. Is there any way to prevent this?

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Input items through the green side, they will be output from the red side. Any other side will interact with the bottom inventory (empty cells will land there).

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Input green
Recipe Output red, automatic to a relay or BC pipe or chest.
Other side can use a filter/engine etc to pull byproducts out.

There should be a mode setting to make the recipe. Any other mode will just dump items that don't match to the red side.

Reactions: Whovian