Greylist Server Eirinncraft DW20 | Greylist | No banned mods | Grief Protection | Mature Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FlamingChipmunk

Jul 29, 2019
IP: mc.eirinncraft.org:25675
Web: www.eirinncraft.net

Eirinncraft is a Direwolf20 server. A no grief/no pvp server. Eirinncraft DW20 is the newest addition to the Eirinncraft Community. Staff has 2 years experience. Understanding that every community member is important. We offer an active forum and community to add to your in-game experience.
DW20 is geared twords offering you a safe enviroment to play and create. With anti-grief plugins to protect all of your builds. Eirinncraft is a one of a kind, unique community. All mods are enabled on this server. Including Mystcraft and Portals.
RULES:
  1. No griefing/stealing/raiding/pvp
  2. Don't be a jerk
  3. Respect other players
  4. No glitching/duping
  5. No client side hacks or mods
  6. Use common sense
RANKS:
  1. Guest - How you spawn in
  2. Tourist - Assigned after application is approved
  3. Builder - Automatically assigned after three (3) hours of in game play
  4. Trusted - Member of the community trusted by staff
DISABLED MODS:
All mods are ENABLED on this server.

Last edited:

lekro

Jul 29, 2019
First FTB server I've tried in a while. Nice community, admins, mods, everything. Only downside is that Mystcraft worlds aren't allowed, but basically everything else is, so that's not a problem.

The staff quickly responded to my whitelist request as well. My experience has been great. If that changes, I'll change this post to reflect that.

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Now, you can't keep the "No banned mods" part if Mystcraft worlds are not even available to players... because of the fact that most of Mystcraft revolves around the idea of being able to create worlds. Sure, it's laggy, but it is the ONLY way to have a complete mod allowed, instead of doing what many servers do, which is ban the ages. It is no banned mods to a certain point.