Open Server EGN FTB Unleashed v1.1.2[35 Slots][Anti-Grief][CoreProtect][Dedicated][16GB RAM][With BoP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! EGN has just opened up to the public, a brand new FTB Unleashed server! EGN is a growing community, and is always looking for new members.

Our server is running the following plugins:
WorldEdit
CoreProtect
PermissionsEx
GriefPrevention
World Guard
Essentials

Rules:
No Greifing
Respect Staff's decisions
Respect all players
No asking for server ranks
Don't disrespect Staff or Players
Do not spam chat
Do not travel unreasonably fast in the twilight (Generating new chunks may lower TPS)
Mystcraft is disabled for personal use (VIP's get 1 world made by an admin)
Quarries are limited to one per player
Chunk Loaders are limited to one per player
Senseless destruction of land is not tolerated and will be punished
Have fun!

Banned Items:
Portal Guns (VIP's Only)
TNT (Can't be placed but can be crafted)
TNT Cart (Can't be placed but can be crafted)
Industrial TNT (Can't be placed but can be crafted)
Nuke
Wand of Excavation
Dynamite
Sticky Dynamite
Mining Laser (VIP's only)
Power Armor/Tool
Grav Guns

This list is subject to change

Server's Spawn:

Due to new server provider, server pics are unavailable at the moment.

How to Enable Biomes 'o Plenty & Other mods!

We are Recruiting for Server Staff, Apply @ http://www.europeangamingnetwork.com

Server's IP: IP will be shown when server is back up, sorry for the inconvenience.
Website: http://www.europeangamingnetwork.com (Signing up grants the [Member] tag, allowing more commands)
TS3 IP: 85.236.200.96:14777 (Drop in!)

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down due to technical issues with our server box, I will update this thread when the server is back up, Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Hymirth

Jul 29, 2019
Really fun server with mature players and staff. Thanks guys, look forward to playing more on this server :D

LaM0x

Jul 29, 2019
Really good server, not to big and not too small.
The staff is really helpfull and friendly.
One of the better servers i've been on!!

Bamafan1229

Jul 29, 2019
Umm how far have people gotten on the server i dont want to join if everybody is already high tear stuff.

Jul 29, 2019
Umm how far have people gotten on the server i dont want to join if everybody is already high tear stuff.

Sorry for the late reply Bamafan, Due to some Financial issues we had to go to a different server provider, I'm setting the server up now which means everyone will be starting from scratch. The server should be up by 6pm (2 hours from when this post was made)

Yobi

Jul 29, 2019
I like this server and I'm loathe to switch to a new one. There's still no IP in the first post despite EGN's reassurances, will it be coming back?