EE2

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
While this post will probably garner calls of OP and what not I am curious about something.

Is there a version of EE2 (or something similar/same) available for 1.5.2/1.6.2?

And yes I know there is EE3 but I'm looking for one closer or the same as EE2

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
EE2 was discontinued.
Patience is a virtue, EE3 will have all the good stuff "SoonTm"

Yeah I know it was discontinued, but I figured if someone made a RP2 alternative for 1.5.2 someone may have done an EE2 alternative (different situations I know but one can hope) :)

Reactions: TheLoneWolfling

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know it was discontinued, but I figured if someone made a RP2 alternative for 1.5.2 someone may have done an EE2 alternative (different situations I know but one can hope) :)

Not really, there are a few energy condenser copies but apart from that they dont.
EE3 is open source and being worked on so people dont bother :c

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Ars Magica includes a machine called a Magic Fabricator, which can re-create items by supplying their value in Essence. You can get Essence by sacrificing items in a Nexus, with some items being worth more essence than others. If that sounds familiar to you, you may also want to check Ars Magica out.

Reactions: RedBoss

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually playing in a 1.2.5 world while I wait for the parts for my server to come in, got about a week so I figure if I use EE2 to it's full potential (not exploiting) I should be bored with that world in about that length of time.
ATM I'm about 17 hours in I have 28 stacks of diamonds and haven't really done anything yet, I've been AFK for the last 8 hours watching movies while the passive generation did it's thing.
The reason i am doing this was I saw a rush to Gem Armor vid in the EE3 thread and remembered how much fun just going nuts with EE2 was so I've got a bit of time to kill might as well.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing 1.2.5 world just so I can have that kind of fun with EE2 and TC2. Sure, taint can completely overwhelm your world and destroy everything, but you can just pack up your base into a couple of alchemical bags and leave.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I'd welcome that type of mod. The "balanced" mods are growing terminally boring.

Clearly you never played on 1.2.5. As Jaded once put it, "You build a castle one day, you go to sleep. Come back tomorrow, you build another castle. It's efficient, but what fun is that?"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Clearly you never played on 1.2.5. As Jaded once put it, "You build a castle one day, you go to sleep. Come back tomorrow, you build another castle. It's efficient, but what fun is that?"
You've never played the Pyramid map, have you?
That thing was awesome, I tell you.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019

That's kinda the reason I was looking for an alternative to it, I've been playing the insanity map and having a blast (already did most of the normal map, didn't do the bees because I have no idea what I'm doing there)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

Indeed it was. However it was the exception because it was a skyblock style survival map. Way diffferent from having a complete world to mess with.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed it was. However it was the exception because it was a skyblock style survival map. Way diffferent from having a complete world to mess with.

Yeah but that's not really the point, I didn't ask this question because I want a nice balanced experience, I had fun with Dartcraft and it's "balance" but EE2 goes much further

And to me, this kind of experience can be alot of fun

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019

Nope. I don't want to either. Neither do I really care about efficiency. I'm the guy that likes building castles, and seeing items fly about in pipes. ;)

Reactions: Xeonen