Easy Way to get a Tier 5 Pig Spawner

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone, my name is Rexonite, and the other day I found a way to get a Tier 5 pig spawner easily. This process uses a portal gun and a torch pretty much :D.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could give some feedback.

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
looks like a glitch that will be fixed as soon as Ichuun knows about it
theoretically yes, but it is a vanilla feature pretty much, don't you remember when silk touch came out, break a spawner get a pig spawner, so if a spawner becomes an item, it will always be that way :p. Anyways this was to happen, they will have to fix every item that allows you to pick up blocks without breaking em :p

Jacobbelveder

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's just a vanilla mechanic, but theres a way quicker way, make sure the shard is a pig one, and then right clicking the pig spawner gives you 200 souls, so 6 pig spawners + 6 clicks=1 tier 5 shard, without half an hour of mashing.

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's just a vanilla mechanic, but theres a way quicker way, make sure the shard is a pig one, and then right clicking the pig spawner gives you 200 souls, so 6 pig spawners + 6 clicks=1 tier 5 shard, without half an hour of mashing.
Oooh thanks man, I didnt know that, hu, Ill upload a video bout that, thnx for informing man :D

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
Sure: Why the heck would anyone want a pig spawner, let alone a T5 pig spawner?
Lemme think, your starting up, got a portal gun(not very hard, my record is 50 min, but you can do quicker cause Im a noob at this) and you have infinite food, also this my first part, you can make any spawner with these :p

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Lemme think, your starting up, got a portal gun(not very hard, my record is 50 min, but you can do quicker cause Im a noob at this) and you have infinite food, also this my first part, you can make any spawner with these :p

You're starting up, you make a stone hoe and plant some seeds, you now have more food than you'll ever need.

It's an exploit, so I would not suggest getting too comfortable with it as it'll end up getting patched, which will end up causing you loads of issues. Good luck.

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
You're starting up, you make a stone hoe and plant some seeds, you now have more food than you'll ever need.

It's an exploit, so I would not suggest getting too comfortable with it as it'll end up getting patched, which will end up causing you loads of issues. Good luck.

I never said it will stay here forever, plus its part of vanilla like I said, except the getting any spawner you need, and plus this would not be known unless some1 shows it, just so you know. So yeah, like the infinite tin can thing, takes some time make, but it was fixed in the end, I dont expect to stay here, but we can always hope :)

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... Actually it's not very likely it'll be patched as it is a vanilla bug which doesn't affect vanilla. As for what it's good for, I have a tier 5 cow spawner for food (I chose cow over pigs because of leather). Sure, there are easier (more humane) ways to get food, but I figure to heck with it, I will have my steak!

Rexonite

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... Actually it's not very likely it'll be patched as it is a vanilla bug which doesn't affect vanilla. As for what it's good for, I have a tier 5 cow spawner for food (I chose cow over pigs because of leather). Sure, there are easier (more humane) ways to get food, but I figure to heck with it, I will have my steak!
Yeah my thoughts are the same, they however are prolly gonna patch the anvil with soul shards glitch which Ifound earlier today, and with a tier 5 pig spawner in less than 10 secs, man you are up for a relief with wither skulls :p

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
Sure: Why the heck would anyone want a pig spawner, let alone a T5 pig spawner?
T5 pig, cow and chicken spawners, the meats in an infernal furnace. Mix the nuggets with sugar and get a great food.
Tc iron golem kills the chickens and drop the views and pigs. Can all be done automatically and only needs themes on as needed.

Also I found it easy to just get 3 T5 zombie/skeleton spawners and anvil them with a pig/cow/chicken shard. Only takes 1 kill of each passive and the xp to combine them.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah 2 things:
1) It only works with pigs, which, while they are very useful for their tasty, tasty meat, don't have any of the useful byproducts produced by other spawners (such as the cow and chicken spawners).

2) You're working with spawners, which means that you lose the spawning/200 soul ability of those spawners for the initial mobs. Also, does the "spawner capture" thing not work on pigs? The 10 spawners you made would have given you nearly 2 T5 spawners anyway.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I reported that bug to pig, but I didn't know it was with torches, I thought it was with portals.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
it was a trap this whole time:

UxcrQXe.png