Dynamp & BoP black textures

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
I have the latest dynmap 1.9-alpha-2 running with the BoP .5.9.2 in Unleashed 1.1.3 and most of the BoP terrains are rendering black now.
I've already opened a ticket with the Dynmap mod author but was wondering if anyone had a config or has managed to get dynmap working with the new BoP?
My world is slowly turning into a black void. LOL

darkinnit

Jul 29, 2019
Oh is this still happening in 1.1.3? This started happening in 1.1.2 (it was fine in 1.1.1) and I assumed it was just because of the "unnamed" bug in Biomes o Plenty in Unleashed 1.1.2.

As they said they've fixed the "unnamed" bug for the Biomes o Plenty in 1.1.3, I had hoped the holes in dynmap would also all clear up in 1.1.3.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Ya, It looks like BoP moved it config file from config/BiomeoPlenty.cfg to config/biomesoplenty/main.cfg so dynmap cant find the info.
I've opend an issue on github with the mod author and he had a dev build he suggested I try.
It did not resolve it.
I've reported back my findings so hopefulyl he can figure out what is going on.

Thread is here: https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/issues/1392

darkinnit

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. I wonder if making a symlink from config/BiomesoPlenty.cfg to config/biomesoplenty/main.cfg would be enough to let it find the config and kickstart Dynmap back into action. I'll give it a try shortly and let you know.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I think the cfg has changed a lot. Been doing some more testing and some biomes render as black voids (Craig, Red rock) while some render but are missing things, Barley fields now rendner as just grass, the mystic forest renders all the trees as the shorter busshier tree. The tall ones don't render as tall trees anymore.

I've submitted as much info as I have found to the mod author.

darkinnit

Jul 29, 2019
Just updating this thread for anyone also interested, Dynmap-1.9 build 134 and above resolves this issue. I have a rather beautiful map once again. :)

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm this is now working. Mike's latest build now sees BoP changed confi files correctly and my map is rendering all the missing textures again.
Mike has also mentioned he is going to be some updates to add other missing textures. Specifically Railcraft is still on 6x in Dynmap so the quarried stone does not exist. The next update should have quarried stone in it.

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please post a working version of Dynmap for ftb unleased 1.1.3, most of my dynmap is black with a few areas appearing which I'm guessing is the vanilla biomes while biomesoplenty is showing as black.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm I am using that build and it works great with the BoP configs. all zones are rendering correctly again.
Mikeprimm has also added all the railcraft 7 quarried stone textures so they no longer render as black voids.