[DW20] Several questions regarding machines used with UU Matter

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing DW20 - 1.6.4 and the lack of ingame documentation is simply frustrating.

Long story short, I want to use UU Matter, apparently it's a liquid now. I figured(after way to many searches on google) that I need Scanner -> Pattern Storage -> Replicator.

But now I'm stuck on creating Reinforced Stone. And I have no idea how. Something with CF Spayer, something, something. How do I even use it?!

Also, how do I create a Crystal Memory? Also how do I use?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
The CF Sprayer is explained here at about 9:56 - 13:00 and new liquid UU matter at 13:00 - 16:55 all in the same video by Nefarius

Reactions: Zaflis

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Place iron scaffolds in the world and spray them with the CF sprayer. You can wait for them to dry or you can place sand on them and they will dry instantly into reinforced stone. Making the CF is a little odd atm. Make the stone powder with ore washing plant or thermal centrifuge. Craft your cf powder. You need to get water in the left tank of the canning machine. Use the newer version canning machine(there are 2)to make the the powder into liquid cf. I couldn't figure out how to get water into that tank without piping it in. It kept going to the right side. Once you get water in the left side, set the canning machine to fluid enrich mode and put the CF powder in the middle slot. You end up needing a 2nd canning machine or you can pipe the liquid CF out into a portable tank and then pipe it back in. You need to drain the water and it is a PITA, but it can be done. The 2 machine method using the liquid ejector like the video shows works great if you plan on making alot of reinforced stone. If you need just a few pieces for recipes, moving the liquid around with 2 tanks, 1 water and 1 liquid CF, is much simpler.