DW20 pack will not update to v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the DW20 pack to update to v4 that was released yesterday. I've completely removed ANYTHING Minecraft related from my computer and it still won't update. I downloaded the launcher and then clicked launch on DW20. You'd think I'd get v4 right away but is shows v3. It downloads and starts. I close the game and start the launcher again. I click launch on the DE20 pack and get a message there is an update to the pack. I click yes to update and it downloads. The game starts and I close it. Start the launcher again and DW20 is still listed as v3. I check the list of the mods that are updated and none were downloaded to my DW20 folder.

I'll be checking the DW20 server and see if it's having the same issue. Getting a VERY small server up and running is much harder than it should be, IMHO.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
According to the link you just provided it says the status is still updating. It isn't out yet as far as I know.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I stand corrected then. I guess I jumped the gun since all the mods say "updated" and charge pads says "added"

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Something must have gone VERY wrong for it to take this long to update. I'm also surprised that TE as not been updated.

DukeGriffin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if stated of forums at all but Slowpoke stated several times on stream that they are only releasing updates on Monday's now. So I'm sure the v4 update is ready and set to go, just waiting for release on Monday.

schmru

Jul 29, 2019
Have you found the solution, because i'm having the same problem and don't know what to do.

iceDave

Jul 29, 2019
are the server files updated yet? I don't think because i can't connect with the v4 client of direwolfs pack to that server what you can download, it says does mods are not there.. can't remember the correct sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.