[DW20] Facades not hiding Redstone Energy Fluxduct?

backspaceftw

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing the DW20 (1.3.1) 1.7.10 modpack with some friends and I was wondering what happened to being able to use facades of any block to be able to cover up the redstone energy conduit. I realize this was before they changed the name to Fluxduct. Just wondering if they also made it not be able to share the same block space anymore.

Thanks all, hope to get some replies!

EDIT: Last time I played a DW20 modpack was in 1.6.4 when this was possible. May have changed from 1.6.x to 1.7.x.

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
This is not the case in 1.7.10, Thermal Dynamics has it's own facade system, no longer using FMP - there were too many issues that KL couldn't control because they had a dependency on a third party piece of software.

backspaceftw

Jul 29, 2019
What facade system would you be talking about? I am currently playing and I cannot find any facade blocks/etc in any of the Thermal Expansion/Dynamics/Foundation. There's an EnderIO conduict. Not sure if that works or not.

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
There is a structural pipe in TD, it can be crafted with almost any block (I forget how many of the block you need), and it creates covers that look like that block - it works with saplings, you name it really, just not shaders last time I checked.

Reactions: ICountFrom0

backspaceftw

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much! I just tried it out and correct! The Structuralduct is a lead and two Iron Nuggets in one row of the crafting table and then you put it in with the block of choice and Whapow! It works! Thanks so much for the quick reply and help!